PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Games Thread: Bills/Jaguars and Panthers/Saints

Still can't get over N.O. 2017 draft class

You knew they had something special that weekend.

You don't like the Wire or GOTS?

Also sounds like you need to get laid man

I get that GoT sweaty man hog frottage has turned you into a member of the gay agenda, but please don't sexually harrass me, sir.

You guys have a couple of young stud offensive play makers. Thomas, and Kamara are game changers. The young Defense has really matured over the last half the season as well. Future is bright in New Orleans!
We do ok, were not the Pats but we got a shot I think and Vikings are underrating us in a Dome.

I just got back from the Jags/Bills game. Now, and I say this as someone with a juvenile sense of humor, but can someone tell me what is so funny about Bills fans and tables? It’s just a bunch of morbidly obese men pretending to be in the WWE.

Honestly I wonder how much of the **** Eason gets is due to Hannah's idiotic statement.

Hog Hannah was awesome no doubt, but keep that **** in house.
Well, he was frail. That's been proven

Meyer gave him tough coaching and Eason responded but *****ed about it. Then he got lazy with the playbook under Berry. Then he applied himself. Then got lazy again. Zero self motivation. Barely ever picked up a weight ever.

No doubt he had talent and some good years but I don't think he had the passion

I think the Saints are going to beat the Panthers by 20 or more

Regarding point spreads and over/under I really truly believed all of this weeks games were coin tossers.

You always seemed kinda shady.
Are you a convicted feline?

I just got back from the Jags/Bills game. Now, and I say this as someone with a juvenile sense of humor, but can someone tell me what is so funny about Bills fans and tables? It’s just a bunch of morbidly obese men pretending to be in the WWE.

"Bad" Bills fans are just awful. They were PJ's at 4-5pm outside & think only Buffalo can produce good wings.

We do ok, were not the Pats but we got a shot I think and Vikings are underrating us in a Dome.
There is, and only will be one Pats! Lol. But yeah, I agree you guys are dome versed, obviously. Certainly more than capable of knocking the mighty Vikes out. I'll be pulling for you guys. Hope to see a Pats Saints SB! That would be epic!

Was it even worse in person, then it was on television?

Turf monster got him or was it the inner chicken avoiding a hit?

@pherein This might be the one team this playing weekend that has a shot.
Yeah i think so, were very young but Brees, be a fun SB Brady VS Brees, if we make it ill buy you a beer ok :p

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back