PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sun is breaking through for our overcast offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
I saw Brady with a ton of time out there today.

When Sanu and Dorsett get back, this offense is going to start to roll.

Wynn makes such a big difference.

This was ugly, but I'm actually optimistic about the protection Brady got today.

O-line looked a bit better but they still collapsed at key moments on drives or towards the end (Michel's 4 yard loss)

Brady seemed to have more time and the running game looked abit better. Hopefully with sanu and Dorsett back we will look better.

The touchdown to Harry was beautiful. Hope to see more of those in the redzone

Shaq Mason needs to get it together

Shaq Mason needs to get it together

Good decision to run to Wynn’s side on that Michel first down run to ice the game. Masons side was having all sorts of issues.

I saw Brady with a ton of time out there today.

When Sanu and Dorsett get back, this offense is going to start to roll.

Wynn makes such a big difference.

This was ugly, but I'm actually optimistic about the protection Brady got today.
Run blocking was best it’s been all year.

Offensive line showed progress. There were several drops that left points on the board (though several great catches as well) but all in all the unit performed better than the score indicates. Sony ran well. They were also missing two important receivers.

I’m optimistic for next week in better conditions.

Just getting some personnel stability on O will help a lot. Looking forward to rookies, new guys, and newly returned injured settling in for the final push.

Mason is hurt, Greg Bedard has been saying it for weeks. He’s not going to get better.

This offense is starting to come together. The line held up better today. Mason was sick and still played fairly well. With Dorsett and Sanu back in a week or two, the O will be in good shape. Barring any additional major injuries to the line. Also, the center is showing a nice crisp snap, compared to the lobs he started with.

Mason is hurt, Greg Bedard has been saying it for weeks. He’s not going to get better.
Yeah, people keep acting like it’s a mystery, or as if this terrific lineman suddenly decided not to be good anymore. I thought after the bye there were encouraging signs that he was looking a little better so my hope was that rest would help, but who knows. But bottom line, it’s not some sort of hidden thing, the guy is hurt.

BB said Mason has been really sick all week and wasn’t going to play but went in and gutted it out. Gave him a bunch of praise.

Pretty sure that was Cannon BB praised.

BB said Mason has been really sick all week and wasn’t going to play but went in and gutted it out. Gave him a bunch of praise.
Just posted, and I hadn’t seen that he was sick. That’s actually really encouraging, because it means that maybe the rest did do him good after the bye, and a step back this week was doing more to illness.

Pretty sure that was Cannon BB praised.
Hahaha...OK, Just posted in response to @QuantumMechanic that was good news, so it’s too bad that he was referring to someone else. I’ll now post this and see another post contradicting whatever I’m saying now.

Just posted, and I hadn’t seen that he was sick. That’s actually really encouraging, because it means that maybe the rest did do him good after the bye, and a step back this week was doing more to illness.
My bad. It was Cannon he was talking about.

NE converted 3 out of 14 3rd downs.

33% in the Redzone.

This was the battle of the inept.

Dallas converted 2 out of 13 3rd downs.

I will believe it when i see it. The defense was the star of the game today. I don’t know how much this offense gets better with the return of sanu and dorsett. Some guys seem to have problems getting separation but we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back