PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Streak of 17 Straight Years With 10+ Wins Is Over

Boomer B

In the Starting Line-Up
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Remarkable NFL record that will be very tough to break ended with our loss last night. 10 or more wins for 17 straight years. Kudos to Brady, Bill, the Krafts, and all the players & coaches who gave us so many great seasons over an extended period of time.

Remarkable NFL record that will be very tough to break ended with our loss last night. 10 or more wins for 17 straight years. Kudos to Brady, Bill, the Krafts, and all the players & coaches who gave us so many great seasons over an extended period of time.
Bill would’ve gotten away with it this year too if it wasn’t for Cam & those middling kids!

17 consecutive seasons of 10 plus wins, is an incredible record, 7 or 8 straight afc Championship games is also remarkable,

what bb and Brady accomplished was extraordinary.

It was a great run.

I attended 7 Super Bowls to watch my team. How many NFL fans can say that?

Whether or not I attend #8 will depend on a new QB.
You greedy bastard! ;)

BB is stubborn.

He will draft a QB after taking a Guard, Corner Back, Defensive Tackle and another Kicker. Day 3 is when the Pats new QB gets a call from Kraft.
Yeah but Day 1 is when some strip mall massage parlor in Indiantown will be getting a call from Kraft.

BB is stubborn.

He will draft a QB after taking a Guard, Corner Back, Defensive Tackle and another Kicker. Day 3 is when the Pats new QB gets a call from Kraft.

we shall see. Im confident bb will have us competing for a sb within 2-3 years. Qb is the major wild card i agree, i have no idea what he’ll do there but he’ll find his guy.

I was going to start a thread to point this out but will merge it here. Assuming they're eliminated from contention before the last game it will be the first time since 2000 where they aren't already qualified for the playoffs or in contention in a game. 2002 and 2008 it came down to the last week of the season and they were eliminated on tie breakers. 20 years of every game having some sense of meaning even if it was how much rest can you get the starters for the playoffs.

I did not make it inside for every Super Bowl, but I was there and I have stories.

Ticket availability, counterfeit tickets, seat location and prices were the determining factors if I made it into the game.
Standing near a stadium qualifies as "attending a Super Bowl" ?

11 straight years in the POs...17 straight with 10+ win seasons...19 straight with above-.500 records...

But no POs, no 10+ wins, not even a .500+ record this season...Hmmm I wonder what the common link is here...?

Last edited:
Yes I watched the game standing on an apple crate looking through a peep hole in the wood perimeter fence.
I used to do that at the beach. Only I was parked in a white van with binoculars.

If we beat the Jets and one of Miami or Buffalo, we finish 8 and 8. That would be a tremendous coaching achievement.
8-8 with a roster like this and with the toughest schedule this team has had in years? Yep.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back