PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers vs. Browns thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwards got that.
Good challenge RAC.

I love the Cleveland Browns. They are maybe my second favorite team.

Come on, give em the TD, the toes touched in!!

YES!!! Officials rule it a TD. Alright Derek, way to pad my fantasy points baby!!

Last edited:
Looks like a TD to me Romeo. Throw the flag!

Nah the angles aren't good enough. The refs won't give him the TD.

edit: Nevermind. TD.

haha steelers

Last edited:
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa

And it counts!
21-6 Browns!

WOW!!!! What a catch by Braylon Edwards!!!!! He's becoming a top 5 WR for sure.

W00t!

Td

The Pats will roll the Steelers!! this is more proof that there are 2 elite teams in the NFL and all others are also rans. Divisional game or no divisional game, these guys also lose to the Cards, a team that they have no business losing to. everyone is aloud a hickup game (pats v phins in 04) but these guys are coming out flat in a big game that could help decide the division

The Steelers are the third best team in the AFC, and the Browns aren't that good? Seems to me the Patriots might have beaten a pretty good team in the Browns earlier this year, and the Steelers aren't as good as some might think. I said that previously by the way (for those thinking small sample size).

Yeah I get that feel too. Actually these Browns probably have more talent than the '01 Pats.
Except the '01 Patriots could play defense.

Yeah I get that feel too. Actually these Browns probably have more talent than the '01 Pats.

They have a chance today to have a better record than the Pats through nine games in '01. They most definitely have a better offense and their defense is having a pretty good day.

Flipping between every game on NFL Gamepass on Yahoo... Vince Young is absolutely horrendous, might be the worst QB in the NFL.

Browns are a great team...Colt fans are completely nutso whacked out homers to suggest they aren't and that the Patriots never played anybody

Their refs

their field

their Peytie

and they STILL GOT BLASTED as the Patriots won going away. All they blabbed about nonstop was how great they played for the first three quarters. Idiots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye