PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers DC: Tyler Eifert will be a challenge to cover Sun. (Eifert has been on IR since Sept.)

Sure but just by watching film and reviewing scouting reports a coach should know if a player from the opposing team is on IR and has been since Sept.

He must have known.

True but that's still pretty ditzy.

If BB or Flo did that we'd have 9 pages of, 'Our coaches are not paying attention to detail anymore' .

Oh, I agree. It was definitely moronic.

I think it was pretty clear throughout last season that Butler preps for the Patriots first and everyone else second. That said, his defense shut our asses down this year. Not sure we have room to talk.

Given that the Patriots don't need to win on Sunday just to have a chance to make the playoffs, I'd say, yeah, we have room to talk.

Let's talk baseball for a minute.

I heard a rumor Babe Ruth was traded to NY.

It would be funny if it turned out coaches only pretended to watch film, game plan, install schemes, have practices etc., and Sunday football games were really just the players throwing together a pick up game every week and making it up as they go.
Oh. You mean like the Jets.

Speaking of Eifert isn’t he a free agent his year I’d sign him in an instant and hope he can stay healthy

What??:confused: thought Jeff Fisher wasn't in the business anymore?? For that Steelers Coach Happy hour = every hour??:confused:

Speaking of Eifert isn’t he a free agent his year I’d sign him in an instant and hope he can stay healthy

No thanks want no part of that MASH unit known as Eifert.

Why is it the NFL has coaches like Sean McVay can tell you every small detail of a play that happened with 8:14 left to go in the 3rd, but also has coaches that don’t even know the personnel they’re facing the next week?

He did not mentioned wich sunday...he is looking in advance...

No thanks want no part of that MASH unit known as Eifert.
We’ll sign him for peanuts to a one year prove it deal, and then we’ll spend all offseason talking about how unstoppable he’ll be. That’s pretty much the formula for these types of signings.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back