PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers' DC says Pats do things on the edge of legality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Steelers DC Keith Butler: Patriots' tactics can be 'on the edge of being legal or not legal'

These idiots just can't help themselves. Ignore the fact that our own headsets weren't working last week. Ignore the fact that the NFL handles the headsets, bring back up Tomlin's loser refrain about how stuff ALWAYS SEEMS TO HAPPEN in Foxboro.

Hopefully Mike "Integrity" Tomlin doesn't get in the way of a Patriot with the football on the field.

I don't normally get ticked off by comments like this but ****.

Steelers coaches are well known for pushing the boundaries too

24135135_BG2.jpg

If he means it shouldn't be legal for us to hang another 50-burger on them, he's almost kinda right. It's cruel and unusual punishment for Steelers' fans to have to watch the Pats destroy them on the regular, but they made their urine-soaked bed, so they can lie in it.

Also, #builtinexcuses

Kick their ****ing asses on Sunday. Make it a bloodbath.

Seriously, **** these clowns for perpetuating the idea that the Patriots' have a culture of cheating. If these guys (the Steelers and others) had the integrity they profess to have, they'd speak out in defense of New England.

Furthermore, I strongly believe the league should show some backbone and hold these individuals (and their associated organization(s)) responsible for their defamatory rhetoric.

Fat chance.

Kick their ****ing asses on Sunday. Make it a bloodbath.

But seriously, **** these clowns for perpetuating the idea that the Patriots' have a culture of cheating. If these guys (the Steelers and others) had the integrity they profess to have, they'd speak out in defense of New England. And while I'm rambling, how about the league shows some backbone and hold these organizations (and individuals) responsible for their defamatory rhetoric. Fat chance.

Goodell's WWE needs a villain...and losers can't be villains...and nothing incites hatred more than success...

Holy cow, he was using the eligible/ineligible receiver play as an example.

A - It was legal.
B - 2 teams he plays twice a year, the Bengals and Ravens, both run similar plays.

I don't think I've heard Butler whine about them.

The terminology is just stupid. Doing 55 mph in a 55 mph zone is on the "edge of legality"... Does that disturb Butler, too? Should we all do 30 mph on the freeway in the name of integrity?

That comment is just ignorant. If something is not prohibited, then it is legal. The edge of legal is still legal. The edge of illegal is illegal.

You break a rule, then you get called on that with a flag. I think they would just be much happier with a game offering only 3 possible choices on offense and defense. This game is just confusing to them.

9119995.jpg

Holy cow, he was using the eligible/ineligible receiver play as an example. A - It was legal. B - 2 teams he plays twice a year, the Bengals and Ravens, both run similar plays. I don't think I've heard Butler whine about them.
Yeah, but he's got a point. Those formations really seemed tricky and confusing. Really not fair. I'm also against fake punts and the like. I teach my children to be truthful. Those plays frighten and confuse them.

Coming from the team whose legacy roots from a roided up 70s team and whose current coach trips players on the field. Compare this incessant whining from them to Belichick's consistent praise for their organization.

What a bunch of effing ****ies

In the PC age we live in, it all makes sense.

The Patriots make other teams and fans feel "Less than", so their fans, players and coaches complain.

So the question is, should opposing stadiums set aside Safe Spaces for all the little kiddies that get very, very sad after we beat them?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back