PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Changing D in response to beatdown from Pats O

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're joking.

You have to admit though "artisan cheese"? Come on. I noticed at the B&N the other day, an advertisement for "artisan pizza". I guess using the word "artisan" to boost the enlightened nature of your food product is the nouveau faux bourgeoisie thing (notice the gratuitous use of French).

Last edited:
I'm glad they decided to, for whatever reason, announce this change to the world. Hopefully Brady and Belichick have already taken notice.

Last edited:
I'm glad they decided to, for whatever reason, announce this change to the world. Hopefully Brady and Belichick have already taken notice.
Their definition of change extends to running a few different plays. The Steelers defense is crap without Polamalu playing anyway. Like Ed Reed, the safeties make their scheme.

Watch for the Steelers and Ravens to decline rapidly in the coming years as father time destroys them.

You have to admit though "artisan cheese"? Come on. I noticed at the B&N the other day, an advertisement for "artisan pizza". I guess using the word "artisan" to boost the enlightened nature of your food product is the nouveau faux bourgeoisie thing (notice the gratuitous use of French).
I just clicked on the link to your 2010 Prediction in your sig, and damn if that thread doesn't make me look like a freaking genius. Every once in a while....

In very specific circumstances, with certain people, I think there's something to the idea. But as a universal thing that you can just apply to anyone and any team at any time? Definitely not.
I would imagine it is as likely to be accurate as any other non causal phenomena.

And for the record the shortball vs longball analogy is inaccurate. The Pats don't play longball or shortball. They play wideball.

Did you hear this somewhere, or just make it up? 'Cause I think it has legs.

Elitist Artisan Cheese :snob:

Last edited:
Elitist Artisan Cheese :snob:

Hernandez has brought his elitist cheese to New England.

Add some Gronkowski brand kielbasa and Algie's crumpets, for a tasty snack.

Last edited:
Their definition of change extends to running a few different plays. The Steelers defense is crap without Polamalu playing anyway. Like Ed Reed, the safeties make their scheme.

Watch for the Steelers and Ravens to decline rapidly in the coming years as father time destroys them.

Yep, these teams are completely F'd in two years. Grandpas like Reed, Lewis, A Smith, Keisel, Farrior, etc, are going to be gone. If Polamalu goes down, bye bye Steelers.

We'll see if Roethlisberger/Flacco are really not getting "the respect they deserve" when their teams are giving up 20+ ppg.

And it was six years ago. Brady has spanked the Steelers' defense virtually every time he has faced them since. The Pats have lost to the Steelers' just once in the Belichick era.

It is amazing how impressions vary. Playing one team is not Feared, playing the other is Feared. The Pats have lost to the Ravens just once in the Belichick (and Carroll) era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back