PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steeler fans fear the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
good for you.accepting your problem is the first step in getting better.maybe your boyfriend can help and support you thru this tough time in your sad pathetic life .good luck ill be pulling for you.

What's up with your obsession with homosexuality?

Or lack thereof; never knew rubbing one out daily is considered a sex life, but hey, if it works for you, go with it Cracky................

And the NEPF award for newbie of the week goes to..............bdutton. GREAT first post; well thought out, very lucid, short but to the point and only one grammar error.

Either that or "You talk like caveman", not sure which, but the more the post, the easier it will be to figure it out..................

And the NEPF award for newbie of the week goes to..............bdutton. GREAT first post; well thought out, very lucid, short but to the point and only one grammar error.

Either that or "You talk like caveman", not sure which, but the more the post, the easier it will be to figure it out..................

A Buffalo fan who has thawed out now that he team is playing respectable football. Or at least squeaking by mediocre opponents.

Last edited:
For the record, I'm done addressing or responding to 9th grade gay jokes. It's pathetic. I mean seriously, I haven't heard someone throw out gay accusations/jokes since high school. Then again, maybe that's because no one would say such a thing to my face for fear of the consequences. Keep being an message board tough guy. I expect no less from the same people who would support such the NE Patsies.

A Buffalo fan who has thawed out now that he team is playing respectable football. Or at least squeaking by mediocre opponents.

Coming from you................ That's rich indeed. :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey