SOURCE:USA TODAY

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Bye
Sun
Nov 18th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Undisputed
Tom Brady proved Sunday night that he's still the best after outplaying Aaron Rodgers during New England's win over the Packers.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Spring Training Discussion

Discussion in 'Red Sox Fan Forum' started by IcyPatriot, Feb 21, 2016.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. IcyPatriot

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. captain stone

captain stone Pro Bowl Player

Both that guy & his amigo Hanley need to go, the microsecond that Ortiz has officially retired.

I forsee another train wreck of a season, with absolutely no hope whatsoever for redemption.

4. captain insano

captain insano Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

i also see lots of suckatood coming this year. they didn't add enough starting pitching. and to many bums like Bucholtz Sandoval and Ramirez on the team.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. captain insano

we should start a predict when bucholtz goes on the DL thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. IcyPatriot

I thought guess the weight ... sex ... and date of Pablo's baby would be a good idea.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Josh Gordon's locker is next to Brady's. PatsFans.com Supporter

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Look at that thing. That's congestive heart failure waiting to happen when he retires from baseball.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. IcyPatriot

Pa'Blow Sandoval ..........

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. captain insano

they are a really hard team to like. :mad:

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. meatface

meatface Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Fully guarantees contracts don't disappear because you regret them.

11. captain stone

I know that.

If I were Dombrowski, I would still want them out of my locker room, and would've mentioned that possibility to ownership before I accepted their offer of the GM position.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. IcyPatriot

Pandering in MLB is one reason the NFL is a much better sport.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. AzorianPats

AzorianPats In the Starting Line-Up

According to old man Henry, that folks is a man with 17% body fat...

I fcukin hate this team! The fact the ownership thinks fans are that stupid to believe that horse **** is insulting.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. IcyPatriot

I wish it were true that Pablow's job is in danger...I am just not convinced.

Belichick would have had the hefer run laps everyday before he cluld even practice with the team.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. captain stone

Yep. And if his amigo Ortiz were a real leader instead of the fake one that he is, then he would've taken Panda aside at the start of Spring Training LAST YEAR and told him to take pride in his craft, stop insulting the people who pay his salary,
    and GET THE FECK IN SHAPE.

16. meatface

meatface Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Who? Panda and Hanley? DD would have been laughed out of there, I get that the deals look bad but the ownership isn't going to flush $200 million down the drain after one year

17. Rhodey

Rhodey Third String But Playing on Special Teams

I knew this thread would be contingent on a slew of Cherrington bloopers/signings. Last year, I was hoping he would go away; be kept from doing more of the same...at least, with BOS. Of course, here comes the hang-over! I'm not sure which contract I dislike the most. Porcello, Castillo or Sandoval? Notice, I left Ramirez out? In my opinion, they might be able to use his bat...if he's hitting when they do. Sure, I'd prefer a legitimate 1st baseman, but let's be fair- they acquired him for his bat without really having a place for him. So, from that standpoint, the got what they acquired. And when Ortiz is done, he might make a decent DH.

However, the other 3 don't seem to be able to make a big league contribution right now. What a curiosity. If they sent Castillo to Pawtucket; benched Sandoval and didn't pitch Porcello who would notice? Probably everyone! Because then the team would be improved! Right now, these innings-for-dollars guys are killing the lineup.

My current disappointment with this team is that they appear to be picking up where they left off last year (in spring training). If they don't get off to a decent start, things could get ugly. We'll see...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. captain stone

I'm surprised that Farrell has shown the guts to announce that Travis Shaw will be the starting 3rd Baseman on Opening Day.

Now do your job Double D and trade the Fat Panda to San Diego for James Shields.

19. IcyPatriot

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. captain stone

The Fat Panda more closely resembles a double-wide trailer full of empty twinkies wrappers.