PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sports Illustrated has the Pats winning the AFC East

I am not under the influence of anything it I see this as well.

The schedule is brutal. I guess it will be tough for the other AFCE teams too? Does it come down to going 5-1 in the division instead of 1-5?
That's the rub. The Pats have a tough schedule but so do the rest of the teams in the East and they all play each other twice.

Outside of the division games, all three teams will play the Eagles, Cowboys, Raiders, Commanders, Giants, Chargers, Chiefs, and Broncos. Then each team plays one NFC South team, one AFC South team, and one AFC North team:

Patriots: Saints, Colts, Steelers
Jets: Falcons, Texans, Browns
Dolphins: Panthers, Titans, Ravens
Bills: Buccaneers, Jaguars, Bengals

Last edited:
Allen threw 3 TDs and Diggs went for 104 yards including a 49 yarder.
Yes, thank you for that. I was trying to make the point that we couldn't defend Diggs.. however Bengals could.. the way to beat bills isn't necessarily defensively.. have to put pressure on them offensively that's what Cincinnati did..

Hey...I'll watch every game win or lose...why? because I'm a Patriot fan. Seen much worse rosters than our current one, yet watch and root for success no matter what some scumbag troll tries to get our fans to believe. People who come here to continually denigrate the team, the head coach, the quarterback et al are useless shytstains. Period.

Pats defense was right on Parr with jets.. and pretty much had no household names on defense..
Sauce Gardner has quickly become one in his rookie year. Let's see how he does in year 2 when teams have tape on him. Quinnen Williams had an All Pro Year as well. But yes, most of their defense has no namers.
Bills defense got exposed down the stretch, and in playoffs.. without Edmunds thier defense will be weakened.
With or without him, their defense sucks. It's the same defense that was bullied by the Pats when Tom, Gronk, Edelman, etc. were here and continues to get exposed against competent teams. Mac and the offense were moving the ball fairly well week 18.
Tua can't stay on the field....
I like the addition of Ramsey, but he could check out if the team starts to struggle.

Eh probably won't

Screw All of you too.

****ing cheerleaders.

The vitriol you spew toward those who disagree with you and who dare cast shade over your Dear Leader is ****ing pathetic.
************, I was just in it for the Spiro Agnew callbacks. But while we're on the subject, do feel free to f*** all the way off.

Because we didn't swoop in and grab Brock Purdy?
I forget...exactly why did anybody want Brock Purdy?? besides the obvious "Deliverance" reference...

We’ll have a clearer view after the third game in MetLife Stadium.

Jets are gonna lose 15th straight against us, right?

RIP Tina Turner. We’re “simply the best”!

Sauce Gardner has quickly become one in his rookie year. Let's see how he does in year 2 when teams have tape on him. Quinnen Williams had an All Pro Year as well. But yes, most of their defense has no namers.

With or without him, their defense sucks. It's the same defense that was bullied by the Pats when Tom, Gronk, Edelman, etc. were here and continues to get exposed against competent teams. Mac and the offense were moving the ball fairly well week 18.

I like the addition of Ramsey, but he could check out if the team starts to struggle.
Agreed! Sauce erases diggs. Ramsey I was high on he was basically had for what a 4th was it? Our defense I was mentioning that was so impressive as we didn't have any big names and we were still taking the ball away and sniffling offenses. They were the bright spot last season.

Yeah.. week 18 we moved the ball well and tre white isn't the all pro he once was prior to the ACL. Quinnen Williams an absolutely force! That guy has a motor that never stops.. Jets just have relentless pressure all game long.. I see us being able to be so multiple this season having fresh guys in so we can keep heat on QBs.

Yes, thank you for that. I was trying to make the point that we couldn't defend Diggs.. however Bengals could.. the way to beat bills isn't necessarily defensively.. have to put pressure on them offensively that's what Cincinnati did..
Then special teams were not the sole reason why the Pats lost to the Bills again.

You're asking Corky Mac to light the Bills up. Good luck.

Then special teams were not the sole reason why the Pats lost to the Bills again.

You're asking Corky Mac to light the Bills up. Good luck.
The special teams gave them points they didn't need too as the bills can score enough on thier own.. the Dolphins back up put up points on thr bills.. again give Mac those WRs he'd score too

2023 AFC East:

1. Bills
2. Dolphins
3. Jets
4. Patriots

The special teams gave them points they didn't need too as the bills can score enough on thier own.. the Dolphins back up put up points on thr bills.. again give Mac those WRs he'd score too
Parker is a deep threat and Corky can't get him the ball.

WR isn't the problem. A QB with a weak noodle college rated arm is.

The Bills keep losing defensive talent. Still no WR2 either. Allen can only take them so far by himself. I can see them taking a step back this season. Still very good, just not as good. Their best shot was 2021 and they blew it.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back