PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread SPECIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Tampa takes on the Buggalo Billdos

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills choked in OT and Tom Brady was clutch and delivered a game-winning TD drive. What else is new? I mean grass is green, the sky is blue?
I guess the three-and-outs in the second half were just a figment of the imagination?

Agreed.

I’m not really worried about the playoffs to be honest.

I think they probably still win the division.
ROFL The Bills win the division? What kind of grass are you smoking, cos your dealer give you a bad batch!

Patriots 9-4.
Bills 7-6.
Dolphins 6-7.

4 games to go. Naah, your team is DONE, stick a fork in em!

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if the Dolphins leapfrogged the Bills at this rate. They are in a tailspin right now. The coaches have a LOT of explaining to do with 2 consecutive losses!

Not the best couple of weeks for McDermott. Not going for 2 against us was topped by that punt on 4th and short and a dumb fake punt

I guess the three-and-outs in the second half were just a figment of the imagination?
You go ahead and take that 'moral victory' tiger! We'll be laughing all the way to the bank and our AFC East division crown. Your 1 year window at the top of the East has closed. Enjoy!

Little surprised the bills actually showed fight

Brady did not look good in the second half. He looked like he did in the Patriots game. He seems to get rattled now and starts missing

You go ahead and take that 'moral victory' tiger! We'll be laughing all the way to the bank and our AFC East division crown. Your 1 year window at the top of the East has closed. Enjoy!
Huh? Moral victory? I'm glad BUF lost. I'm just pointing out that TB12 was stone cold in the second half. Evans saved his ass by plowing though the defender to get the OPI call.

this game will either make the bills feel they can compete or spiral. they are going to be a tough out in two weeks.

Agreed.

That’s bold. I guess beating NE would put them one game out, but I’m not feeling the Bills win the division at this point.

this game will either make the bills feel they can compete or spiral. they are going to be a tough out in two weeks.
They'll keep fighting but they are not that good and poorly coached.

Their record vs winning teams blows ass

Agreed.

Probably win the division?!? After Monday night’s game, the Pats had like a 62% chance of winning the division. Now the Pats have an 80% chance of winning the division. The Pats need to lose two games with one of them being the game vs the Bills and the Bills need to win all of their games for the Bills to win the division (if the Pats beat the Bills, they clinch the division even if they lose rest of their games).

What are the odds of the Pats going 2-2 the rest of the way and the Bills going 4-0? The Pats are on a seven game winning streak and the Bills are 3-5 over their last eight games including a loss to the Jaguars.

The Bills are now most likely playing for a Wild Card berth.

Agreed.

If the Bills beat the Pats in New England in two weeks, and the two teams otherwise win out for the rest of their other games, the Pats still win the division. If the Pats lose to the Bills and one other game and the Bills win out, and both teams finish 11-6, the Bills win the division. So you're expecting your team to win in New England, plus win out, and also expecting New England to lose an additional game to either Indianapolis, Jacksonville, or Miami.

Brady did not look good in the second half. He looked like he did in the Patriots game. He seems to get rattled now and starts missing
You do know the Bills are the best secondary? He is the only QB this year to throw for 300+ yards on them.

They made the AFCCG last year and were favorites to win the AFC most of this season. I don’t see a lot of confidence building because they didn’t get blown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back