PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sox fans get in here!!!!

I never panicked for a moment - though the start was certainly troubling.

On so many matters - such as Jason Bay's contract - I've learned that baseball is a long season with many streaks, both good and bad.

But I never imagined that they'd be in sole posession of 1st place before June 1st.

That is just incredible. This team has a lot to be proud of and I hope they'll remember this when they hit an inevitable slide and remember what it takes to pull themselves together.

That bad start might be the best thing that could have happened to this team.

LOL one of the chicken littles returns, and acts like he's believed the whole time. Don't make us quote you.

argh, I didn't know Hill got hurt. that's too bad -- he was looking tough on lefties.

DiceK's no surprise. The only good thing about it is that it mostly closes the book on his time with the club, and they can start looking for another legit starter for the long term come the trade deadline or offseason.

Lackey coming back as a mediocre innings eater is still the biggest boost the club could get right now. Stability at the 4 spot in the rotation would be a huge asset for the rest of the season.

no hovering

No team that has started off 0-5 has ever won a championship, discuss.
2mwt5c3.jpg

orioles-troll.png

LOL, I love how this kid acts like getting 3 of our best players back is no big deal. This team won 89 games with multiple AA players up and down the lineup. If they were relatively healthy, this team would have won 95+.

A little spoiled huh? Either that or you cant comprehend the fact last season's team was very good.

CC & Gonzo > Beltre and V-Mart.

There is no disputing that, there was no place for V-Mart on this team for the money he was comanding. You cry in hindsight about letting him go, then we'd see you ***** and moan about his defense at catcher (which he would be playing here, he's not in Detroit).

Well lets just finish using your logic, we got back an 89 win team that was devastated with injuries all season. I'll take that in a ******* heart beat.

This kid will never get it though it seems.
lmao i love how stupid you look now. you were wrong about absolutly everything. if it makes you feel better i said they the sox were the same as last years team. i was wrong they were and are worse.

Last edited:
This past offseason sucked!!! Theo got the 2nd best 1B in MLB and a top 5 LF. And Youk and Pedroia are coming back healthy!!!

Only 89 wins last season it will be even worse now!!!!

BTW, I'm mocking you, wasnt sure if you possess the capacity to know that.
lmao you were saying lmao. yup it was worse.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back