PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sources says Mac Jones has been playing with an AC joint sprain in his throwing shoulder per 98.5

OP starts a thread based on rumors he hears on that dumb show he loves so much. In every post he adds "if true," but the thread title has no mention of probable or likely, but rather as a fact by a "source." Talk about a clickbait thread. Robo you getting paid to promote their show?

This explains the bad 6 recent weeks since the Bye. But at the same time it's also possible in parallel Mac is still regressing due to crappy oc coaching.

I wonder which game/play it was where the crappy oc play calling and O-Line management led to Mac taking a big hit to his throwing shoulder.

It's posts like these that make me miss the clown reaction

Mac is a tough cookie - we've seen that all year. He's got up from hits that would have knocked Jimmy G out of games. We know he had a knee injury and the hand injury is obvious. The AC sprain is new but doesn't seem out of the realms of possibility - Baker Mayfield has been playing through one in his throwing shoulder I think. Mac has got the support of the team and that speaks to his preparation and toughness - they don't treat him like a rookie.

OP starts a thread based on rumors he hears on that dumb show he loves so much. In every post he adds "if true," but the thread title has no mention of probable or likely, but rather as a fact by a "source." Talk about a clickbait thread. Robo you getting paid to promote their show?

There you go being stupid again. Love that I live rent free in you head. Did you actually stomp your feet when you read this thread in or did you just do it in your head?

There is nothing wrong with my title or anything I wrote in this thread. I used “sources” in the title because that is what it was. He read the text messages he received on the air from a source he said was legitimate. But either you believe Jimmy Stewart’s sources or you don’t. That is why I said “Take it for what it worth” in my OP and why I said “if true”. Until it is reported by someone else in the media or someone with the team confirms it, I will continue to treat it as I portrayed it from the start - a source reported by a radio personality which has less weight than sources by a reporter since Jimmy Stewart, as a radio talk show personality, doesn’t follow the same journalistic standard of a reporter in verifying sources and the information these sources provide.

I’ll let you have the last word since it is always delicious how you make an arse of yourself trying to bait me.

Just let us know what you hear on FB, I'm sure you'll start a new thread based on those sources. Lol

sounds like Jimmy Stewart is a stooge for Patriots propaganda
Jimmy Stewart is a Tampa Bay fan that does anything possible to discredit the Pats and particularly Bill B. I won't put any credence in anything he says. Mazz is a doofus and Felger just says anything that will get calls.

Jimmy Stewart is a Tampa Bay fan that does anything possible to discredit the Pats and particularly Bill B. I won't put any credence in anything he says. Mazz is a doofus and Felger just says anything that will get calls.
Yup. Those are the sources for this awesomest thread.

Mac has gotten rocked most of the season. Would not be surprised if he is dealing with multiple injuries. He did come into the league with a major dad bod to boot. Just underscores how critical this off-season is for him to bulk up and get stronger.

According to Jimmy Stewart on the Felger and Mazz show, he got information from a source inside the Patriots that Mac Jones has been playing through three injuries - a left knee injury (which we already know he has been dealing with all year), his left hand (hence the glove), and his throwing shoulder which Stewart's source said it was the same thing Garoppolo suffered while he was starting for Brady (which is an AC joint sprain although Jimmy G's was on his non-throwing shoulder).

Take it for what it is worth.
One nit - Jimmy's AC sprain was his throwing shoulder.

Mac has gotten rocked most of the season. Would not be surprised if he is dealing with multiple injuries. He did come into the league with a major dad bod to boot. Just underscores how critical this off-season is for him to bulk up and get stronger.

As much as he has gotten hit a ton this year and even though he is the shortest and not best shape of all the first round picks for QB, only he and Trevor Lawrence haven't missed time due to injury this year of all the first rounders. Even Trey Lance who barely made the field this year due to not being ready missed a game due to a knee sprain. Granted if he was any good, they might have had him play through it.

Makes Mac a pretty tough kid.

People who cry about F&M and Boston radio in general are infinetly more obnoixious than the shows/hosts themselves. You aren't forced to listen if you don't want to. Get over it.

As much as he has gotten hit a ton this year and even though he is the shortest and not best shape of all the first round picks for QB, only he and Trevor Lawrence haven't missed time due to injury this year of all the first rounders. Even Trey Lance who barely made the field this year due to not being ready missed a game due to a knee sprain. Granted if he was any good, they might have had him play through it.

Makes Mac a pretty tough kid.
I agree. That was a big box for him to check (durability) because he did not play a lot in college and he's not the biggest guy.

People who cry about F&M and Boston radio in general are infinetly more obnoixious than the shows/hosts themselves. You aren't forced to listen if you don't want to. Get over it.
Actually don't listen.

Had to have been sustained in the first Bills game, or against the Titans. Makes sense. I’ve thought it was injured for a few weeks although, admittedly, I thought it was the knee.

This explains the bad 6 recent weeks since the Bye. But at the same time it's also possible in parallel Mac is still regressing due to crappy oc coaching.

I wonder which game/play it was where the crappy oc play calling and O-Line management led to Mac taking a big hit to his throwing shoulder.

That also explains no QB sneak on 4th and 6 inches....

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back