PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sounds like good news about Harris

What does it matter what rd it's in? You have this unhealthy boner for Brady out of the 6th rd, but somehow the 3rd for Jimmy or the 4th for Stidham is not worthy?
First you compare Stidham to Bourque and now you're comparing him to Tom Brady. LOL

You'll see for yourself how much Bill loves Stid when he sends him packing. Which is sooner than later.

First you compare Stidham to Bourque and now you're comparing him to Tom Brady. LOL

You'll see for yourself how much Bill loves Stid when he sends him packing. Which is sooner than later.

I did neither.

People like you, if you're an adult, have a bit of a disorder when it comes to the infatuation of Tom Brady.

I did neither.

People like you, if you're an adult, have a bit of a disorder when it comes to the infatuation of Tom Brady.
Sure looked like you did.

I'm infatuated with a good young QB who could be the long term future for this team. Stidham doesn't fall into that category, and it seems the coach agrees with me. Now who needs to trust Bill? LOL

Sure looked like you did.

I'm infatuated with a good young QB who could be the long term future for this team. Stidham doesn't fall into that category, and it seems the coach agrees with me. Now who needs to trust Bill? LOL

No your reading comprehension is terrible as are your critical thinking skills, and denying a pandemic in the process. That makes you quite dangerous in our society.

No your reading comprehension is terrible as are your critical thinking skills, and denying a pandemic in the process. That makes you quite dangerous in our society.
So triggered. :D

Not my fault Stiddy isn't good enough to take the job of a guy who can't pass. If he was, he would. It really is that simple. He showed nothing and in the end he will prove he is nothing as an NFL QB.

What does it matter what rd it's in? You have this unhealthy boner for Brady out of the 6th rd, but somehow the 3rd for Jimmy or the 4th for Stidham is not worthy?

1. JimmyG was a 2nd
2. Please stop feeding the trolls

So triggered. :D

Not my fault Stiddy isn't good enough to take the job of a guy who can't pass. If he was, he would. It really is that simple. He showed nothing and in the end he will prove he is nothing as an NFL QB.
So, your on record, saying BB has no idea what he is doing drafting and developing QBs, right? Is that it? Even though any Pats fan worth his salt knows he worked with Brady, Cassel and JimmyG.

You do realize that MOST of the NFL has spent numerous DECADES trying to just find ONE franchise QB, correct?

So, your on record, saying BB has no idea what he is doing drafting and developing QBs, right? Is that it? Even though any Pats fan worth his salt knows he worked with Brady, Cassel and JimmyG.

You do realize that MOST of the NFL has spent numerous DECADES trying to just find ONE franchise QB, correct?
I believe he can develop QB's.

That's why he's keeping a guy who didn't take the opportunity given to him on the bench and letting the guy who can't pass very well remain the starter, which he will continue to do for the rest of the season.

LOL @ the idea Stidham will be a franchise QB.

I believe he can develop QB's.

That's why he's keeping a guy who didn't take the opportunity given to him on the bench and letting the guy who can't pass very well remain the starter, which he will continue to do for the rest of the season.

LOL @ the idea Stidham will be a franchise QB.
Context.........There you go again.......

PANDEMIC

Context.........There you go again.......

PANDEMIC
And yet that's not stopping other teams from switching from their struggling vets to a promising young starter with tons of upside. See Eagles, Philadelphia.

And Bill won't do it. Gee. I wonder why. :D

If you are intelligent, as you state, it should be obvious after a few responses.
Fwiw Rusty is a legit mental case. He's been trolling pats boards for 20 years. He's already been banned from here - Chris Stevenson. He's a terrorist that hijacks every thread with 5k post a week.

Fwiw Rusty is a legit mental case. He's been trolling pats boards for 20 years. He's already been banned from here - Chris Stevenson. He's a terrorist that hijacks every thread with 5k post a week.
Is that Matt Chatham's alter ego?

Onwenu and Mason yes.. the others the jury is still out.. I think the frustration is we just seem to be so bad in our first two rounds. And over time yes we have the playmakers from lower rounds or UFA. But the numbers seem to be too low from true impact players like say Gilmore.

I just believe the sum of parts along with brady was heavily responsible for our success. We had a more well rounded team because of free agents coming here on discount to play with brady elevating the entire play of the team. Now with no brady and no lure for free agents , we will need to see how the team does.

In Bill the coach I trust, but bill the GM, probably not much based on recent past...
Keeping my fingers crossed on all our young players and hoping they pan out.

So it must be true then...
Nah he's that banned poster Chris Stevenson aka Rusty. Legendary troll for Bill. He's been trolling since Boston.com. Honestly feel bad for him he needs help.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back