PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sounds like good news about Harris

You left out Stidham...that leg injury that prevented him from having a full camp and compete for the starting QB position...that one is doing ok too

Yeah I slo-mo watched the replay of his injury - first play from scrimmage on Cant's last drive for the evening - and it looked rather benign, nothing that doesn't happen from time to time...Very good news indeed; hope he can finish the season healthy...

Reactions: sb1
I knew right away after he made that block he that he was hurt. He seemed pretty beat up throughout the game as well as the Rams D were hitting him hard.

I knew right away after he made that block he that he was hurt. He seemed pretty beat up throughout the game as well as the Rams D were hitting him hard.
Looked like he just kinda fell forward, rolled on his back, then was landed-on at the end of the sack...Hope he just had the wind knocked outta him...

The best thing about Harris being ok is he spares us the misery of having to watch Michel suck.

Who even cares from a football perspective ? Don’t really need to win any more games

I watch to see real football games, not tank wars.

Anybody else notice how hard Harris played with the Pats down?

He put extra effort into his runs. Best thing that happened to the Pats this season is Harris.
And he’s saying all the right things too. Already a leader in a way.

The only stud drafted in addition to thuney over last six years..

Who even cares from a football perspective ? Don’t really need to win any more games
Yeah, that winning thing -- who needs it? Totally overrated.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back