PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sound FX: Houston at New England (Tom MF Brady)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at Brad screaming at the ref and then apologizing. The ref basically acknowledged Brady was right though.

LOL at Brad screaming at the ref and then apologizing. The ref basically acknowledged Brady was right though.

Which is funny because the idiot later called that Houston fumble as forward progress therefore the play was dead and the fumble negated.

Which is funny because the idiot later called that Houston fumble as forward progress therefore the play was dead and the fumble negated.

I wish they had BB mic'ed up for a few of these.

How do you feel about another postseason victory?? Oooohhhh Yeaaaaah!!!!

:D

I dont know how I missed this on NFLN or here, but that was awesome. Thanks for posting Ninja.

Brady's excited about the defense :D

I like #29 they didn't want us here. Um yes they did. The Ravens fans are saying the same thing but I would still rather play the Ravens at home than at Denver.

im pretty sure the fumble/no fumble play happened first

LOL Hernandez completely running over that DB. Surprised the refs totally missed that.

Very nice way to start the day...

LOL Hernandez completely running over that DB. Surprised the refs totally missed that.

Didn't he get called for it later on when he did it again???

I don't know if I remember correctly but I think Simms said it wasn't a penalty for some reason but his explanation was very vague. In my mind it's a penalty..

always love these sound FX! thanks for sharing.

Didn't he get called for it later on when he did it again???

Yes, he did. And I believe it was the very same route. Despite what Simms said, it should have been called both times.

Love Brady getting excited on the sidelines after the long TD to Vereen, talking to Fears: "All week we were 'Patience, patience' There was no patience! He just ran! I don't care -- that was sweet!!"

One other thing I took away from that video was that the Houston safety, Quinn, spent a lot of time getting flattened throughout that game. :rocker:

Love Brady getting excited on the sidelines after the long TD to Vereen, talking to Fears: "All week we were 'Patience, patience' There was no patience! He just ran! I don't care -- that was sweet!!"
I loved that too. But, didn't Brady call Vereen "Wood" after the touchdown?
One other thing I took away from that video was that the Houston safety, Quinn, spent a lot of time getting flattened throughout that game. :rocker:
He did get pancaked a few times, especially that one time where he was downed by a lineman and the wave/pile washed over him as the runner was being tackled.

Still, Quin came off as a likable guy who just loves the game.

I loved that too. But, didn't Brady call Vereen "Wood" after the touchdown?

Bud wasn't it?

Still, Quin came off as a likable guy who just loves the game.

I got that too.

It was pretty funny when Quin asked the back judge why Hernandez running over him wasn't a flag and he just pointed at the side judge and was like "ask him instead" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes