PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

Sound FX: Houston at New England (Tom MF Brady)

2021 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Jets
Pick Results: NYJ: 2% at NE: 98%

Sun
Oct 24th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella*chick

Addicted to the light
LOL at Brad screaming at the ref and then apologizing. The ref basically acknowledged Brady was right though.

NinjaZX6R

In the Starting Line-Up
LOL at Brad screaming at the ref and then apologizing. The ref basically acknowledged Brady was right though.

Which is funny because the idiot later called that Houston fumble as forward progress therefore the play was dead and the fumble negated.

jumbo77

Practice Squad Player
I like #29 they didn't want us here. Um yes they did. The Ravens fans are saying the same thing but I would still rather play the Ravens at home than at Denver.

thechris

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
LOL Hernandez completely running over that DB. Surprised the refs totally missed that.

sly24

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
LOL Hernandez completely running over that DB. Surprised the refs totally missed that.

I don't know if I remember correctly but I think Simms said it wasn't a penalty for some reason but his explanation was very vague. In my mind it's a penalty..

always love these sound FX! thanks for sharing.

Uncle Rico

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Love Brady getting excited on the sidelines after the long TD to Vereen, talking to Fears: "All week we were 'Patience, patience' There was no patience! He just ran! I don't care -- that was sweet!!"

Seacoast Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
One other thing I took away from that video was that the Houston safety, Quinn, spent a lot of time getting flattened throughout that game. :rocker:

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Love Brady getting excited on the sidelines after the long TD to Vereen, talking to Fears: "All week we were 'Patience, patience' There was no patience! He just ran! I don't care -- that was sweet!!"
I loved that too. But, didn't Brady call Vereen "Wood" after the touchdown?
One other thing I took away from that video was that the Houston safety, Quinn, spent a lot of time getting flattened throughout that game. :rocker:
He did get pancaked a few times, especially that one time where he was downed by a lineman and the wave/pile washed over him as the runner was being tackled.

Still, Quin came off as a likable guy who just loves the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.