PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So Mac has his nickname

This is some kind of BB weird ass boot camp bonding thing. BB asked around the league for a crap QB with crap nickname ideas etc. to break down everybody's personality to its most basic hear-and-obey level, post-Brady. Sure, anybody can follow a legend. But can you follow THIS guy? Whoever's our QB must be the hero. To prove you can follow, Cam Newton will now nickname you.

I much prefer his college nickname. Joker

It's already taken by a local legion unless Mac wants to pay him a stipend to lease the right to use.

Starting to hate this nickname crap. How about Mac Attack.

Nicknames are fine. Most people have them. Nicknames for nicknames, on the other hand...

It's definitely been floated a time or eight. I could live with it, I could live with a lot of 'em, it's just sad to have a good half dozen better options and come out with "Mac and Cheese." Although if you're going to have that dumb nickname I guess it's a blessing to have "Kraft" to put in front of it.

I like Mac Jones of the Clan MacJones too. And I repeat: When Cam said "Mac and Cheese" he should have shouted in his face, "Mac Jones of Clan MacJones. There can be only one!"

I may be a tad sensitive but does nobody else read this and feel the disrespect for Jones in the way Kyle is talking? I hope this blows in his face in epic proportions.

I may be a tad sensitive but does nobody else read this and feel the disrespect for Jones in the way Kyle is talking? I hope this blows in his face in epic proportions.

Shanahan didn't fool anybody but himself.

Bulletin Board material (once he's actually the starting QB)!

It will.

Shanahan didn't fool anybody but himself.
Shannon Sharpe, who is close to Mike Shanahan, had said numerous times the initial pick was Mac Jones. However, trading up so early gave Shannon a Lynch too much time on their hands to evaluate quarterbacks. They gave Lance another look and they decided to go with him.

Tweak it to just McCheese. The mayor.
1624207169222.png

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back