PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So in reality, Gronk is afraid to play

DW Toys

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
If he has just gotten a boost in his paycheck last year to this and many say it's not about money.
If he acting career and WWE (again acting career) is his "future"
If he felt picked on for his $10.75mm kicking in this year
If it's pouting about why " TB do a special program and I can't?"

If none of the above, then there is one thing left. He has become scared.

Hey, there are reasons after the hit in the play-offs , I get it. But message to Gronk. March 12th is coming and to not have closure on this is a bunch of B.S. when Rosenhause says there is no time limit. Wake up Drew......there is. You are full of dog poop.

F/A and roster decisions are being held up. So is the word selfish proper?

Don't like it here Gronk? Can't stand winning? Then if I am BB I am trading his ass.

How about Matt P and the Lions for a first and the rights to Calvin Johnson? Only if Johnson agrees to restart his career and at a fair price.

Trade one quitter for the other. Maybe they will both have a new spirit about the game. Two Hall of Famers.
Actually a fair trade. Megatron taking catches that went to Gronk. Gronk working with Stafford. And Gronk is out of the AFC.

Thoughts? Pitch Forks and torches? My wife starts my car for the next few weeks?

Although I would love to keep Gronk.....enough with the drama. Trade em.

Me thinks he is trying to shoot his way of of town like Branch did.

Rob.........We are not so #clueless!
DW Toys

Last edited:
Honestly I think that from reading between the lines, as far as his cryptic tweets and utterances, and the timing- the timeline of his bristling as compared to the timeline of Guerrero's being shut out of Gillette, Gronk is frustrated about the way he's been pressured on how to train. Looks like he's really bought into Guerrero's system.

As The Razor Scrapes...catch it on the WB at 2 PM every weekday....

what-drama-means.jpg

If he has just gotten a boost in his paycheck last year to this and many say it's not about money.

Hey, there are reasons after the hit in the play-offs , I get it. But message to Gronk. March 12th is coming and to not have closure on this is a bunch of B.S. when Rosenhause says there is no time limit. Wake up Drew......there is. You are full of dog poop.

Don't like it here Gronk? Can't stand winning? Then if I am BB I am trading his ass.

How about Matt P and the Lions for a first and the rights to Calvin Johnson? Only if Johnson agrees to restart his career and at a fair price.

Trade one quitter for the other. Maybe they will both have a new spirit about the game. Two Hall of Famers.
Actually a fair trade. Megatron taking catches that went to Gronk. Gronk working with Stafford. And Gronk is out of the AFC.

Thoughts? Pitch Forks and torches? My wife starts my car for the next few weeks?

DW Toys

C'mon with this crap. Your post is an embarrassment to the concept of rational thought.

I'm thinking Friday evening...storm raging...a post dinner snifter of Remy..."hey, let me tell you about the Gronk.."....

Couldn’t you just have started a, “Trade Brady for two first rounders, then draft 2 QB, have them fight it out in TC, then trade the loser for a stud DL AND stud CB...profit hurr hurr hurr,” thread here?

Maybe he believes he could be the next Curtis Jackson?

Ever think of that?

It may be that he's a lot more cautious and concerned about his health going forward. So "scared" is a strong word but "more hesitant" is more likely to be accurate.

And if he were truly too scared to play, he wouldn't be "shooting his way out of town" to go play somewhere else.

Obviously I am new to this site (not to being a Pats fan, saw my first game at Fenway) but I can't help but observe for a championship level punch bowl it certainly seems to have an unexpected number of turds.

As for being "afraid" to play I would think with Gronk it's more like...

tenor.gif

Me thinks he is trying to shoot his way of of town like Branch did.

Rob.........We are not so #clueless!
DW Toys
You and your trade scenarios man. ;)

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes