PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, I'm stoked about Superbowl LI. There's an Omen.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a superstitious person at all.

However, this freaking thing better have been exorcised and freed from demonic possession, voodoo, hex or curse it was under, burned, and its ashes mixed in with a new slab of granite at MetLife Stadium approximately 20ft above Jimmy Hoffa.

He can were a My Little Pony sweatshirt for all I care.

Just. Not. This.

Bill Belichick red hoodie.png

I'm rooting for the Pats 1000%, and I'll wear all my Pats apparel... and drink from my Pats shot glasses...

image.jpg

...but I'll say no to any omens, thank you. o_O

I just watched Brady 6 again. We know Giovanni Carmani was a goat farmer when it was filmed. He's a goat farmer, Brady is the G.O.A.T. Anyway, guess how many goats Carmani had then? 5. Yes, 5.

Carmani had 5 goats. The G.O.A.T. will get his #5 ?

So we should pool our resources after the SB and buy him a 6th?

Not really a superstition but the prior 6 Patriots SBs of this era have all been decided by 3 or 4 point. I have to feel that's going to be broken and this will be a double digit margin of victory, hopefully for us.

You guys are so dumb with your stupidstitions (I'm joking). Mine are simple. I live in NY, the 1st two SBs, I was living in NYC and they lost. The next 3, they won, I was living in San Francisco at the time. When they lost the next 2, I was back living in NYC. So when they played against Seattle 2 years ago, I came SOOO close to flying out to SF to watch the game. Then I figured out my mistake, the last 2 losses in NY, I watched alone, because I figured the 3 wins while living in SF, none of those people I'd be watching the game with would be with me in NY. So I watched them alone. Then 2 years ago I watched with family at my sister's house. Guess where I will be watching the game this year ? You're welcome.

Also, I can't be wearing Pat's gear. Every SB I wore Pat's gear, the Pats lost the SB. So I wore a blue sweater and jeans last time they won. Will wear the same outfit. Also, I must have Penne Ala Vodka with grilled chicken, and two 20 oz Pepsis before the game, it must be ordered before 1pm on Sunday, whether it's a late game, Monday night game, Thursday night game. Doesn't matter, it has to be ordered before 1pm on Sunday. It was Spaghetti and Meatballs, but after they lost to Seattle I had to switch it up, and they haven't lost since I switched to Penne ala vodka with grilled chicken. Your welcome.

My mom bought me Pat's socks for Christmas, I wore them during the divisional playoff game. I felt we played a very sloppy game. Refused to wear them during the AFCCG. I feel the switch to regular sweat socks worked out well.

So you see, you don't have to be that superstitious, I got you guys covered.

I'm not a superstitious person at all.

However, this freaking thing better have been exorcised and freed from demonic possession, voodoo, hex or curse it was under, burned, and its ashes mixed in with a new slab of granite at MetLife Stadium approximately 20ft above Jimmy Hoffa.

He can were a My Little Pony sweatshirt for all I care.

Just. Not. This.

View attachment 15983
Agreed... I remember when I first saw that in 07, the first thought... "W..T...F... Nooo!"

Agreed... I remember when I first saw that in 07, the first thought... "W..T...F... Nooo!"

That whole goddamn day was out of the Twilight Zone.

The intro for the 2007 SB should have been...

tumblr_oe7guhdmAs1rkwij8o1_500.gif

I'll never forget it....

Woke up with a good feeling.

On the treadmill then the Tomase story hit...

Then the Arlen Spector crap....

Then the pregame showing BB and the red hoodie....

Such a strange morning and afternoon and nightmare of an evening.

I'm rooting for the Pats 1000%, and I'll wear all my Pats apparel... and drink from my Pats shot glasses.....but I'll say no to any omens, thank you. o_O
I'll have to call you out. If you can root 1000%, then you're only rooting 10% (at best) all other times :p

wore my white Corey Dillon jersey in 2014... that turned out pretty well, looks like it's time to repeat-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents