PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

report from my Super Bowl experience in MINNEAPOLIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i took the flight from JFK to MIN there were on the airplane (full) many Eagles fans...you should have seen the face of the one i had on my left when he saw my vintage Patriot sweatshirt...

at the end we had a nice talk...he told me he spent a LOT for the ticket as they had to book 8 tickets nearest (he was joining 7 friends)

when i took the return flight from MIN to Schiphol i had another vintage sweatshirt and one guy looked me and with a destroyed face he told me ''pity...we lost...do you know where am i coming ?...From Kuwait...'' he was a Patriot fan from Kuwait...

going to the Super Bowl from there

i was not the only that made sacrifices for this dream...

a trip like that it cost in every way...

but for the Patriots this and more ;)

BUT I PREFERE TO SEE PATS AT HOME IN FOXBORO :)

Is anyone else getting their Italian Pat Patriot and Dikembe voices mixed up when they read this?

Glad to hear that you had a good experience, IPP.

Completely awesome ipp. There's nothing like going to a super bowl. I met Ray borque on bourbon st the morning of sb 36. Been to 3 so far, would love to get to another.

thank you Pape; probably if i would be able to decide i would have prefered a warm place in order also to be there a couple of days more at least...but anyway it was a nice experience against the 'BOLD NORTH' ;)

i think that pratically all fans left MIN, like me, on monday allready as weather was not kind at all as expected in Minnesota on winter time

i left too allready on Monday with an evening flight in order to spend some hours at Mall Of America in Bloomington, quite near airport too

overall i left Italy friday early morning and i was back tuesday afternoon - wednesday morning allready at office back to work

ps = anyway we have frigid temperatures this week too in Italy...:eek:

Well, thanks for making the rest of our feel like wimps for watching the game from the comfort of our living rooms!
Just Kidding :)

I have great memories of the six months I spent in Rome as a ten year old before coming to the United States and discovering football.

Well, thanks for making the rest of our feel like wimps for watching the game from the comfort of our living rooms!
Just Kidding :)

I have great memories of the six months I spent in Rome as a ten year old before coming to the United States and discovering football.

i am from North Italy (Lombardia)

Congrats on your trip IPP, what a life experience. As many games I have travelled to Foxboro for over the last 25 years, I have yet to attend a play-off game, let alone a Super Bowl. Definitely on my bucket list so who knows..
Thanks for sharing and glad you enjoyed.
With a "W" it would have been "assolutamente fantastico".

Congrats on your trip IPP, what a life experience. As many games I have travelled to Foxboro for over the last 25 years, I have yet to attend a play-off game, let alone a Super Bowl. Definitely on my bucket list so who knows..
Thanks for sharing and glad you enjoyed.
With a "W" it would have been "assolutamente fantastico".

totally agree...it would have been simply fantastic a better ending...all PATS FANS in US BANK STADIUM CELEBRATING...i would have been stayied there till last possible second, believe me...

anyway the 'home games' have a special feeling

it is 'better' when you play at home in Foxboro

i loved when i was in New England and i want to be there again...

there is only 1 thingh i have to add...PGI Eagles have a 'chant'...why there is not a chant in Foxboro...you should start to think about it...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye