PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Slot WR Eli Rogers Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan2

Hall of Fame Poster
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Saw Rodgers played last year when he broke out some pure slot guy. The Steelers have Drafted a WR every year it seems ie..Sammy Coates last year now recently JuJu Smith-Schuster. There Offense don't seen so complicated because they love Outside burners. Also they get Burner Martavis Bryant back after a year suspension. I wonder if they might have be stacked and Eli Rodgers could be odd man out. Again he's a pure Slot guy who would add great dept here in case of injury. Don't think Pitts would trade with us but you never know thoughts...

They're not going outside for wideouts. They currently have the depth to cover for Edelman's loss. Besides, there's no way the Steelers would ever trade us Rogers.

We should have a thread about those players that we posters would like to trade for

Offense is too complex to absorb right before the season starts. Dwayne allen is having trouble and he's been here since the start of training camp.

They're not going outside for wideouts. They currently have the depth to cover for Edelman's loss. Besides, there's no way the Steelers would ever trade us Rogers.

Believe it of not Kontra he might be on the bubble there.

Offense is too complex to absorb right before the season starts. Dwayne allen is having trouble and he's been here since the start of training camp.

Well I never been an allen guy. I think Sammie Coates might be the odd man out.

I did read earlier this week Coates was on the bubble.

Eli rogers solidified his roster spot with a strong performance last saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3