PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Skip on Cold Pizza, *****es about the dropkick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I was watching a little while ago. He was going on and on...."how could a coach with so much respect call a dropkick to stick it in the Dolphins face" bla bla bla.

But it gets better, he then says Bill Bellichick intentionally lost the game, and said that the Pats dont want to face Pittsburgh.

Some people wanna agree with that, but I think he is an idiot for saying they dont wanna play Pittsburgh. I wanted to face the Steelers, but the Pats have won two of their last playoff games vs. the Steelers, not to mention the last one was a blowout. Who says it cant happen again

The point was irrelevant. The game was irrelevant. The whining is irrelevant.

BelichickFan said:
The point was irrelevant. The game was irrelevant. The whining is irrelevant.
Skip Bayless is irrelevant. Woody Page is irrelevent.

Why would anyone watch that show?

spacecrime said:
Skip Bayless is irrelevant. Woody Page is irrelevent.

I agree! All those dumbasses do is try to stir up controversy so that people watch their lousy show! I know we all know this....... I just wish the trouble they are stiring up did not have to do with us.

The mere mention that BB would INTENTIONALLY lose a game is proof that these two idiots don't know what they are talking about. There is no way he would intentionally try to lose at anything. Also, the idea that we would not want to face Pittsburgh is ridiculous. We have beaten them this year, without Rodney, Tedy, Sey and Matt Light.

I've heard some of the noise today. Those guys must be paid to be stupid. They can't be that stupid in real life.

there goes Skippy......

Attachments

• Flutie_dropkick1.jpg
    Flutie_dropkick1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 13
Johnny Mac said:
Why would anyone watch that show?

They even moved it out of it's morning slot to 10-1 so they can simulcast Mike and Mike in the morning. Think about it, they bumped the show and replaced it with a radio show being shown on TV... That tells you all you need to know about the show....It will be gone in a year..................
Just my $0.02,

Patsfanin Philly said:
They even moved it out of it's morning slot to 10-1 so they can simulcast Mike and Mike in the morning. Think about it, they bumped the show and replaced it with a radio show being shown on TV... That tells you all you need to know about the show....It will be gone in a year..................
Just my $0.02,

All I heard was cold pizza...a good hang over breakfast, along with an eye opener (red beer).

PATSNUTme said:
I've heard some of the noise today. Those guys must be paid to be stupid. They can't be that stupid in real life.

I disagree.....ever watched Jerry Springer??

Bill's Girl said:
I disagree.....ever watched Jerry Springer??

Springer kicks over rocks to find the people on his show.

I'm talking about so-called educated journalist.

Well anyone who reads Nick Saban's thoughts on it knows their comments are utter horse****.

But then, I don't think I know ANYONE who relies on Cold Pizza for their sports opinions.

I actually like Paige. He knows he's a douchebag. It's his schtick. Bayless is a different animal. I think there are some deeply repressed issues with him. He's from my hometown. There's been a lot rumors. I'll leave it at that.

SoonerPatriot said:
I actually like Paige. He knows he's a douchebag. It's his schtick. Bayless is a different animal. I think there are some deeply repressed issues with him. He's from my hometown. There's been a lot rumors. I'll leave it at that.

Ever read Paige and his anti-Patriots crap over the years? Paige is a jerk and a lousy excuse for a journalist.

Better yet, get a Jaguar fan's opinion of Paige.

What he really is is a poor man's Dan Shaughnessy.

Bob G

Last edited:
bobgeorge said:
Ever read Paige and his anti-Patriots crap over the years? Paige is a jerk and a lousy excuse for a journalist.

Better yet, get a Jaguar fan's opinion of Paige.

What he really is is a poor man's Dan Shaughnessy.

Bob G[/QUOTE

Yeah, Im well aware of Woody's anti-Pats views. It just doesn't bother me because I like his schtick. To each their own I guess. Bayless is pretty anti-Pats too, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back