PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Skip Bayless wants Brady suspended 4 games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, considering Skip is the biggest Brady homer. Maybe he's trying to look like he's not biased.

Tell you what. Lets say the Patriots cheated and did everything they say they did.

I see it as no different to pumping in crowd noise to try to gain an edge (which would probably be more effective IMO)

350,000 fine and a 5th rounder. That seems fair to me.

Fine Brady 350,000 and the Pats lose their 5th in 2016. Why should it be worse than that?

...and Belichick for 8 games. Just heard on the ESPN First Take show.

DowneyKirkLazarusTTCostume.jpg

Everyone has gone full ******.

Well, bleep Skip Bayless.

Just sayin'

Weird, considering Skip is the biggest Brady homer. Maybe he's trying to look like he's not biased.

That's why I posted this. Bayless loves Brady and the Pats. And HE'S calling for this.

Looks like we're headed for forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... the dead rising from the grave...

bill-murray-dr-peter-venkman-harold-ramis.jpg

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together...

Skip wants Tom to be suspended for 4 games and to come back in week 6 to face, you guessed it, the f#cking Indianapolis Colts.

NFL rulebook recommends a $25,000 fine for altering game balls.

Question: Is the word "recommend" actually part of the language of the rule/punishment?
Regardless...expect the league to frame the "crime" in terms grander than a singular incident based on the texts dating back to the prior season. I foresee the NFL punishing NE/Brady based on their determination that multiple infractions occurred ....aka an on going "criminal enterprise".......Don Brady and his lieutenants. Accusations by multiple teams, texts inferring past exploits......this will not be punished as a one-off event.....as much as PatsFans want to believe it will. And no way...after all this turmoil/hype/hyperventilation will the NFL just slap NE's hand with the minimum. What a can of worms that would open. Time to make an example.....sad...but I fear true

As another poster already mentioned somewhere...The NFLPA should have a field day with this......or should I say PROBABLY will have a field day with it. Also, I would like to see the context of the Brady interview that supposedly lasted one day. Left out of report according to Brady's agent. Would have provided context...probably for the phone calls to the accused deflator in chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back