PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Site Supporters - Billboard Relocate Now Available

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
For those who have donated to support the site, I made a change that now allows you to relocate the top panel with the news links, pinned threads, etc. down to the bottom of the page when you're on desktop/tablet. However, on mobile, the additional pinned threads still remain but the headlines are moved down.

Open up the menu on the top left and if you're a supporting member, you'll see this block:

View attachment 28917

Uncheck it:

1602432825992.png

If it worked, you'll see the above message and then when you refresh, the billboard will have relocated to the bottom of the page:

1602432889184.png

Obviously, this site is something that I maintain in my free time and I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has supported our little corner of the internet for these last 20-years. For those who would like to support the site and help out (which will make this available to you), you can go here:

Again, thank you all for helping make all of this possible and I'll continue trying to improve it and make it a little better. :)

Attachments

• 1602432816784.png
    1602432816784.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
Nice feature, @Ian! I also like the cleaner text input area used for posts, the way you can turn preview mode on and off, etc.

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes