PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT Site improvement

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Made a change late yesterday that dropped a significant load off the server and things should be moving faster now. Have a couple of other small changes still left, but the one I made yesterday has seemingly made a pretty good impact so hopefully it’s been a bit quicker for people.

Made a change late yesterday that dropped a significant load off the server and things should be moving faster now. Have a couple of other small changes still left, but the one I made yesterday has seemingly made a pretty good impact so hopefully it’s been a bit quicker for people.
That's all well and good, Ian but when are we getting the sauna and wet bar? Sheesh

When I click on a different forum via the top banner is there a simple "one click" button to return back to the main Pats forum. I can go to the other forums with "one click" via the banner (thanks), but why can't I return to the main forum via "one click"?.

Reactions: Ian
When I click on a different forum via the top banner is there a simple "one click" button to return back to the main Pats forum. I can go to the other forums with "one click" via the banner (thanks), but why can't I return to the main forum via "one click"?.
I will work on that and make it so :cool:

This has been done.

He He He, he said he dropped a significant loadView attachment 43365
I think it's cool that your reply to a guy listing his pronouns begins "he he he." I am not dissing the guy for listing his pronouns nor trying to take away from the significant load joke, it was just funny. IS THAT OKAY MAN? :D
@BTTA no disrespect. Even though I did go to middle school. I am an adult now. SERIOUSLY IT'S FINE.

I think it's cool that your reply to a guy listing his pronouns begins "he he he." I am not dissing the guy for listing his pronouns nor trying to take away from the significant load joke, it was just funny. IS THAT OKAY MAN? :D
@BTTA no disrespect. Even though I did go to middle school. I am an adult now. SERIOUSLY IT'S FINE.
Those weren't pronouns, he meant "heh, heh, heh, " - and only those of us who went through the Beavis and Butthead era apparently got the reference :cool:

Those weren't pronouns, he meant "heh, heh, heh, " - and only those of us who went through the Beavis and Butthead era apparently got the reference :cool:
I know. I make joke.

But I used to have Deuce MacAllister on my fantasy team and I can remember every time he did anything saying

"He said Deuce. Heh."

• Ha Ha
Will the site handle loads better on GameDay now

This has been done.

How does it work? If I am in the Pub or Celtics forum where do I find the link back to the Main Pats forum. Maybe create a small square to the left of the banner? A square 25 % the size of the typical banners that does not move so we do not have to "find" it?

How does it work? If I am in the Pub or Celtics forum where do I find the link back to the Main Pats forum. Maybe create a small square to the left of the banner? A square 25 % the size of the typical banners that does not move so we do not have to "find" it?
1654524153417.png
It's right here (see above). And this link is on the main forum page of whatever other forum you're in with the exception of any of the forums below this one. Those will be like this:

1654524278644.png

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back