PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should the Patriots be forced to change their name? (Yes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Now that the Patriots are playing the newly minted Commanders, it’s time to take a look in the mirror.

The fact is, the term Patriot has its roots in rebellion and war. How would you feel if you were a British-Imperialist American (a minority group) with loyalties to the crown in mother England? I think it’s disgusting that we continue to torment and mock all of King George III’s loyal subjects who simply want to enjoy a football game without constantly being reminded that they lost a territorial war.

I’ll be rooting for the names on the back of the jersey, not the front.

Someone please start a petition. Thank you.

Great idea and when we start cheating again nobody can say Cheatriots anymore. Ha ha haters

We need a name that’s strong, so other fans can’t mock us. For example Oklahoma City Thunder.

New England Rainbow has my vote. Strong, multicolored. Good luck making fun of that one.

Reactions: sb1
We need a name that’s strong, so other fans can’t mock us. For example Oklahoma City Thunder.

New England Rainbow has my vote. Strong, multicolored. Good luck making fun of that one.
Yes! Now THAT is playing chess while the rest of the league and their fans play checkers

Great idea and when we start cheating again nobody can say Cheatriots anymore. Ha ha haters
Sorry to pick a nit but we didn't cheat, Bill did.

Or in the style of the CFL…
New England Cow Boys

I’m sure there are male cows in the area don’t want them to feel like nobody is paying attention to them… gotta be inclusive to anything that moves

Last edited:
I like "New England Six Time Champions" as a name. You can then change the name in the future as needed to keep it fresh, 7 Time Champion etc. Then every time they talk about the team they would need to say the 6-time champions...yada yada yada.

They've already changed thier names to loosers. The new England loosers.

NE Woke Snowflakes in honor of Massachusett’s greatest assets, its college campuses

Last edited:
New England Minutepersons. Might as well kiss the ass and lick the boots of everyone.

Next

Next season in Washington it will be a reality... LOL
Making a reffence to them losing each week.
Ironically, what do you make of someone trying to call someone else a loser, and misspelling it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3