PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should have gotten more for JG

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's PatsFans in the nutshell the last few years, it's getting harder and harder to have any conversation about football without it turning into a cat fight outside a bar after last call. You can't help but watch but wonder why you are...
When you make an incredibly stupid thread three years after the fact you should expect some people to laugh at it.

When you make an incredibly stupid thread three years after the fact you should expect some people to laugh at it.
And then you get triggered reactions like this ^ and giggle. :)

tenor.gif
200.gif

The reason for the lousy haul for Grop is twofold: Bill wanted to control his destination, and that naturally reduced his market and therefore the size of the return; and Bill also likes doing solids for buddies, even sometimes at the expense of the betterment of his own team.

Nothing to do with Brady BTW.

While we are at it... Ben Watsons caused fumble on Champ Bailey bounced out of the enzone. Shoulda been a touchback.

The reason for the lousy haul for Grop is twofold: Bill wanted to control his destination, and that naturally reduced his market and therefore the size of the return; and Bill also likes doing solids for buddies, even sometimes at the expense of the betterment of his own team.

Nothing to do with Brady BTW.
True. Just looking back it feels like it wasn’t enough but maybe that’s the way it goes.

While we are at it... Ben Watsons caused fumble on Champ Bailey bounced out of the enzone. Shoulda been a touchback.
Well- the difference of course is this is the first time we’re seeing JG line up against us since the trade so... let’s talk about JG and the trade in this topic. This whole message board thing where someone posts and we discuss or something.

Id say odds are very good that we won’t be facing Bailey, Plummer or the 05 Broncos anytime soon so probably no point going there.

Jimmy is getting cut next year when he’s barely a blip in dead money. We keep him over Brady we have 1 less championship IMHO.

Last edited:
Gotta say the system they have there can’t be any better of a fit for him. I know the stat sheet doesn’t say so but he played really well today.

I’m sure he will stick around there for a while.

SF had the opportunity to get Brady and dump Jimmy G...they stuck with Jimmy G and are probably kicking themselves.

I don't think we had any threads on how bad the Sanu trade was. Maybe I will start a thread to mention it.
that was a pretty bad trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes