PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

shannon sharpe thinks deflategate tainted brady's legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverinejoe80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
was listening to skip bayless's new show because nothing was on tv. they are still talking about this and they still think deflation of the ball happened. they don't understand the science of it and never even tried to understand it.

he's said something like 'montana, young, and aikman said brady pressed the code red and ordered them, and i believe them.'

did they really say that? :eek:

anyway i thought skip bayless who's a big tom brady fan would at least bring the science argument to the table, but he still thinks it's belichick who did it for brady. da hell?

Somebody should tell this idiot about what happened this year with the footballs in pittsburgh. Everyone knows the nfl had it in for brady. I can't stand this moron.

I have never seen so many grown people b*itch and moan about the pats. Man i hope we win. It will feel like redemption no matter what they say. I would like to punch this guy in the face. His face's punchable.

Brady will go down as the greatest QB whoever live. I hope the coronation will be feb 5. F*ck all the haters. Brady could give two ****s.

Nobody cares what he thinks, why honestly even post that ######### opinion on such a stupid matter?

none of us cares what he thinks, but i assume most anti pats fans do care. shannon sharpe is was a superstar and he is big on tv. and this show isn't some no name show. it's like the fastest growing sports show on tv!

rob parker dude is a complete 100% heel. and sharpe who tries to act smart and goes against skip who always side with brady. it's an entertaining tv show because like half the topic was either pats or brady.

i live in seattle now. before i lived here, i lived in colorado. i basically lived in one of the 2 biggest enemy territory in past 4 years. and everywhere i go i still hear 'cheater' comment.

it really is the us against the world. everybody hates us. they know brady is the greatest, but they hate him more than anybody. and guys like shannon sharpe doesn't help.

Something, something.. Broncos circumventing the salary cap around the years where Sharpe won SBs.. something, something

Brady will go down as the greatest QB whoever live. I hope the coronation will be feb 5. F*ck all the haters. Brady could give two #####.

this is how haters see it. nobody doubts brady's greatness. he is the greatest. but people are so damn tired of us. they are depressed. football isn't 'fun' anymore. all because of us.

maybe some of you embraces being the heel, but i want us to be liked. i don't remember the world hating on chicago bulls... they were in awe of MJ's greatness. i don't remember our celtics being hated so much back in 80's.

but we are like the most hated team. even more so than the yankees. that's how i feel living in the enemy territory for past 10 years

list
this is how haters see it. nobody doubts brady's greatness. he is the greatest. but people are so damn tired of us. they are depressed. football isn't 'fun' anymore. all because of us.

maybe some of you embraces being the heel, but i want us to be liked. i don't remember the world hating on chicago bulls... they were in awe of MJ's greatness. i don't remember our celtics being hated so much back in 80's.

but we are like the most hated team. even more so than the yankees. that's how i feel living in the enemy territory for past 10 years

Idk. I think people think the pats are an arrogant franchise. It's a joke. They think brady's arrogant. Nobody like's a consistent winner. I am sick of it. Maybe in the future people will appreciate what this franchise has done during the brady era. I just hope it goes out with a bang!!!

one of a guy i know is a smart guy, a good business man. a big OU fan. a big niners fan. and a giant Pats hater. why? because dude is a butt hurt montana fan.

he says things like 'brady is a good QB, but pats make him look better than what he is'.
and he ain't trolling. he believes it. he believes anybody could walk right in and be a SB winner for us. 'little bit of cheating, playing in afc east, and some luck will get you SBs'

he believes it. i'm not joking. as a fan, this is frustrating. why can't people just appreciate greatness?

list

Idk. I think people think the pats are an arrogant franchise. It's a joke. They think brady's arrogant. Nobody like's a consistent winner. I am sick of it. Maybe in the future people will appreciate what this franchise has done during the brady era. I just hope it goes out with a bang!!!

it's sad. they will celebrate like it's christmas if pats lose against the falcons. i think brady looking like a GQ model plays a huge role. would they really hate brady if he looked like big ben or played like favre? i doubt it.

one of a guy i know is a smart guy, a good business man. a big OU fan. a big niners fan. and a giant Pats hater. why? because dude is a butt hurt montana fan.

he says things like 'brady is a good QB, but pats make him look better than what he is'.
and he ain't trolling. he believes it. he believes anybody could walk right in and be a SB winner for us. 'little bit of cheating, playing in afc east, and some luck will get you SBs'

he believes it. i'm not joking. as a fan, this is frustrating. why can't people just appreciate greatness?

Montana's teams where stacked. He might have had the greatest nfl player ever in rice. Brady"s throwing to guys from monmouth college and a QB turned wr lol. The one time he had a legit wr he went bananas lol. 2008 would have been a ridiculous year had he not gotten hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes