PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shanahan on Cassel vs. Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shanahan on Cassel vs Brady

Brady's contribution to blocking schemes is one thing that we forget about. Goes to show that it isn't completely the OLine's fault.

If we shoved O'Connell into the starting position, would he do any better than Cassel in that aspect of the game? Like Shanahan said, I think that our only option right now is to give Cassel more time.

Good point. I've been scratching my head trying to figure out why the OL looks awful this year. That explains some of it. Brady is the man.

Now, Koppen getting pushed backwards 10 yards every play? I'm not sure about that!

Re: Shanahan on Cassel vs Brady

Now, Koppen getting pushed backwards 10 yards every play? I'm not sure about that!
It's Cassel's fault! He's a witch! Burn him!
violent-smiley-1372.gif

Let's be honest. Shanahan would love to run up the score on us if he could. The Pats D needs to step up big time if we're going to stand a chance of winning. Luckily this game is not in the cursed confines of Mile High. Unfortunately, this year, will it make that much of a difference on the outcome?

Unfortunately, this year, will it make that much of a difference on the outcome?
Home field? Can't hurt. This is a badly embarrassed team with a lot of pride. Frankly I'm less concerned with the defense with both starting Offensive Tackles on the injury report. The true negative is the continued presence of Maroney and Jorden on the injury report. Denver has been run on, whether a patchwork O-line can spring Morris, Faulk, and Green-Ellis we'll have to see, but with the OT injuries you'd expect an increased reliance on the run game - we'll see if that is the case now.

TB is still mentoring Cassel. Why don't you ask BB if TB is still "around"? It's something that isn't reported publicly.

Huh? Nevermind my point is clearly lost on you.

Huh? Nevermind my point is clearly lost on you.
Check your "location," clearly you needed your butterfly net and a good cutting horse instead of your logic flow diagram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe