PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour kicked out of game for late hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the highlight as well. I bet Rapistberger said "We are raping the Raiders like I raped those two girls." Seymour smacked him and probably said "(Please be quiet - edited) RAPIST."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I saw the highlight as well. I bet Rapistberger said "We are raping the Raiders like I raped those two girls." Seymour smacked him and probably said "(Please be quiet - edited) RAPIST."

Good one :rocker:

I know he shouldn't have done it, but at least it was Rapistberger! :)

Richard Seymour is legendary. Ben dropped like one of his victims.

hopefully seymour gets a suspension, him and wilfork are terrible humans, so is ben, but ben did nothing wrong sunday, unlike seymour, that terrible human being

hopefully seymour gets a suspension, him and wilfork are terrible humans, so is ben, but ben did nothing wrong sunday, unlike seymour, that terrible human being

Is this a joke, a troll or just a terrible post? Honest question.

I think Wilfork took this loser's lunch money. Understandable if you know Wilfey.

Hey Ben, Seymour hits a lot harder than those sorority girls cornered in a bathroom eh?

I thought about it, and I think being suspended for a game and being fined 2 game checks (over $1.5M) would've been a good punishment. That would make it up to the team for him getting ejected and then suspended for the next game.

i guess goodell condone's seymour's behaviour as much as we do.

Hahahahaha, my thoughts exactly.

Seymour was nasty and a game changer. Our pass rush hasn't been the same without him. Him and Vince took up 4 blockers a lot of times.

Hopefully that draft pick yields something useful. :D:D

I did see him smack a fellow DLineman after a play. Bobby Hamilton maybe.

It was Sey's rookie season and late in the year. I was shocked to see this; I think that Seymour was getting lectured by Hamilton and he did not like it. Seymour has a bit of a temper; I just wish it was worse and he got chucked for the season.

Has Big Sey or any of his teammates said anything about it?

1. Rothlesburger proved that he still is and will always be a punk.

2. Where I come from, you get up in someone's face you better be prepared to defend yourself.

3. He got what he deserved and went to the ground like the whiney little b1tch he is.

Seymour is a bada$$ and probably the last person on earth you want to taunt. Secretly, I'll bet the coaches weren't all that upset with him...hell, I'd give him an award.

Rothlesburger should go back to bullying jail bait.

1. Rothlesburger proved that he still is and will always be a punk.

2. Where I come from, you get up in someone's face you better be prepared to defend yourself.

3. He got what he deserved and went to the ground like the whiney little b1tch he is.

Seymour is a bada$$ and probably the last person on earth you want to taunt. Secretly, I'll bet the coaches weren't all that upset with him...hell, I'd give him an award.

Rothlesburger should go back to bullying jail bait.

I dont know man, I dont think I'd want to taunt Mike Tyson.

I can't tell you how many times people told me they were gonna do unmentionables to members of my family during a game. Sisters, mothers, girlfriends...pets. Nothing was out of bounds. With that said, anything can be said from five feet away and get a laugh. You get into someone's face, especially a defensive lineman who is one of the bigger ones in the NFL, you'd better be ready to scrap.

Seymour still shouldn't have blasted him from an objective perspective. From a YouTube viewer's perspective, it's golden. Perhaps another 'This Is Sparta!' video is in order.

Richard Seymour is a class act.

The lack of winning must be frustrating and grinding in his Soul. Come on back Richard.:(

You are a UFA after the season. You are two years older, and free to go where you want. You're two years older, and should be more inexpensive. You've already made the big bucks, and provided for the family. You can be within the reach of Belichick's budget.:)

Come on back to competentcy and winning. Come on back to solidifying the run to the right side. Come on back to freeing the ROLB to pass rush much more freely. Come on back to help providing the interior pocket-collapsing pass rush, so the QB can't step up to avoid the outside pass rushers. Come on back to Probowls, and Superbowls, and finish your career here, where you belong. Come on back and help lead the young developing Defense, on your way to the Hall of Fame. :cool:

Man, this just makes me like Seymour even more. I'm sure Roethlisberger deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News