PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: yourteamcheats.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell! I can't believe they cheated us out of the top spot! Those damn cheaters! :eek:

No surprise on the top pick, they did in fact cheat during their Superbowl victories.

Best ****ing website ever.

I could kiss you right now.

Love it! I am saving the link and any hater who comes at me is getting this as a rebuttal!

Out-@^%&()^-standing! Thank you for that link.

And to think, the patriots are getting hammered, and they didn't even make the top 15 on the list! :)

Who made this site and when? A hardcore Pats fan I'm guessing...:p

Either way I love it!

lol jests

Deflategate (1992)
TEAM: The New York Jets

SUMMARY: Ex-Jets and Retired Pro Bowl quarterback Jeff Blake confessed in an interview that removing air from footballs was common when he played in the NFL from 1992-2005.

"I'm just going to let the cat of the bag, every team does it, every game, it has been since I played," the ex-Jets QB said Wednesday in a radio interview on the "Midday 180" show on Nashville's 104.5 The Zone. "Cause when you take the balls out of the bag, they are rock hard. And you can't feel the ball as well. It's too hard.

"Everybody puts the pin in and takes just enough air out of the ball that you can feel it a little better. But it's not the point to where it's flat. So I don't know what the big deal is. It's not something that's not been done for 20 years."

Blake says that he'd order ball boys to let air out of his footballs just before the start of games during his entire NFL career, which included time with the Jets in 1992.

I was shown this site yesterday, and yeah its a Pats fan who made it and the section on Spygate needs to be mandatory reading material for every hater who thinks a rule in 2006 invalidates 01 03 and 04 championships.

The site is just a tad biased and defensive.... But frankly, we need that right now given the extreme bias the other way in the general public.

I think they forgot to include the big NY Jets tampering for Bill Parcells, which will push them even further up the list.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
We're only average ? That's a little disappointing ;)

Website registered to one Ernie Adams. ;)

The site is just a tad biased and defensive.... But frankly, we need that right now given the extreme bias the other way in the general public.

I think they forgot to include the big NY Jets tampering for Bill Parcells, which will push them even further up the list.

Write an email to the "commish": [email protected]

Didn't realize this: "A cheat is only included if it exceeds the "more likely than not" doctrine established by the NFL."

So basically Wells strove to give Baddell the minimal needed by the NFLs weak-ass standards.

I actually am quite impressed at how impartial they are (certainly for a Patriot fan) in giving out their Cheat ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes