PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seeding Play

this team isn't ready to win a ring. that's the best shot you can come up with?

So why are you watching if it’s all orchestrated?

Ever hear reporters etc say "the officials will do what they have to, to extend the series."? Yeah well that kinda makes the entire series invalid because maybe a team that would sweep, all of sudden finds themselves in a game 7 because the refs engineered the series?

I like sports, and in the end see who can overcome the other team AND the refs.

Well don't run right into a dude and you don't have to worry about it. It doesn't guarantee a win but it sure helps a team stay in it. I rarely see the Cs in that scenario very often.
LMFAO Theis literally drew a charge earlier in the game that was clearly a block. Called a charge on Crowder. Then Dragic gets called for contact that doesn’t happen, the Heat have to challenge, and Boston gains an extra possession via a jump ball. Like I said... stop. The officiating in general has been horrible tonight.

The officiating has been fine.

Foul called on Butler right out of the gates. This must be what the NBA wants.

LMFAO Theis literally drew a charge earlier in the game that was clearly a block. Called a charge on Crowder. Then Dragic gets called for contact that doesn’t happen, the Heat have to challenge, and Boston gains an extra possession via a jump ball. Like I said... stop. The officiating in general has been horrible tonight.

Again, those go back and forth. How much time is left in a quarter when a team enters the bonus is far more important than anything you described.

This is where Boston’s experience is going to shine through, I think.

Again, those go back and forth. How much time is left in a quarter when a team enters the bonus is far more important than anything you described.
Which fouls, specifically, were invalid? Where did the Celtics get hosed?

Like that. Kemba kinda sucks.

wtf is kemba doing? he just dribbles the clock down without making a pass.

Last edited:
Yeah that ain't a block. But whatever....you put your shoulder in, you get the foul.

Or not.

At least Tatum can score. Kemba can't even shoot half the time. Moment may be too big for him.
he cant do anything. imagine how bad he would be if fans were in the building in a real playoff game.

Yeah that ain't a block. But whatever....you put your shoulder in, you get the foul.

Or not.
Cool. You guys owed us one of those.

Heat will wins this one. Get the last shot and that will be it. Poor clock mamagment. Only wait Heat lose is a turnover or completely miss the shot

Heh... Kemba just made you guys forget about the rest of his game if y’all hold on.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back