PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seeding Play

Tim Doughneghy literally wrote a book about how refs manipulate NBA playoff games and went to jail for it.

Yep and people somehow think it doesn't still happen. I mean I've had this argument with many people in the past and when I say there is legit no bleep proof of it happening...and someone went to jail for it...yet they stick their heads in the sand and thats that.

@KontradictioN

Udonis Haslem is still playing???

That is absolutely nuts!

Dude was averaging like 3 ppg during Miami’s last title run seven years ago and looked like he was done. I just looked it up and he has continued to average about a bucket a game since then and is 40 now. Holy crap...what is the deal with that? Just a good leader? He has overstayed the “solid veteran mentor” role for what must be record length.
I think he’s just more or less a player/coach at this point. He has a lot of respect in the locker room and this a young team (Dragic and Jimmy aside).

Heat in the bonus, with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter.

The more you know...

Edit to add...its a Scott Foster game. League needed an outcome. Will the Cs be able to overcome it?

Herro is a bad mother ****er. Celtics finally take the lead.

Turn over after turn over after turn over after turn over. god this team sucks.

Well well, Boston in the penalty with 5 left. Very interesting.

Bye bye Celtics. Worse than I thought it was going to be.

danny needs to make some serious changes on this team. at least we won't have to suffer the humiliation of losing to the lakers.

Herro is a bad mother ****er. Celtics finally take the lead.
Yeah, I’d like to take back every bad thing I’ve said about him, post-Draft. I knew I was wrong in the first few games of summer league anyway, but this kid is the real deal.

this team, while talented, is flawed. Danny needs to fix it next year with some veteran bigs. There needs to be another plan when the long 3s are not falling.

this team, while talented, is flawed. Danny needs to fix it next year with some veteran bigs. There needs to be another plan when the long 3s are not falling.

the biggest flaw is that their 2 main guys (brown and tatum) don't know how to close out a game on their own.......this is where youth is a detriment.........yeah, herro is 20, but all he was shooting blindfolded last night.

as for veteran bigs, I will add that while theis was a -14 yesterday, williams was a +10.......I think 'bigs' in the traditional sense are dinosaurs and the league is heading towards fielding a team of wings/3 and D ..... even traditional points are beginning to struggle.......they're going at walker

Williams
Tatum
Hayward
Brown
Smart

would seem to be the most effective lineup against the heat..........Adebayo did squat against Williams last night

the offseason move I would like to happen is sending Hayward to the lakers for Kuzma, Green, and Caldwell-Pope

Damn, I didn’t know this is what Herro was up to in the bubble. He’s taking the word “bubble” literally. She’s a little too thick for my taste, but some of you other dudes may enjoy it.

Damn, I didn’t know this is what Herro was up to in the bubble. He’s taking the word “bubble” literally. She’s a little too thick for my taste, but some of you other dudes may enjoy it.

I don't get the humungous ass thing. can you imagine what that monstrosity will look like when shes in her 40s? yuk. I like petite women like Mylie Cyrus.

I don't get the humungous ass thing. can you imagine what that monstrosity will look like when shes in her 40s? yuk. I like petite women like Mylie Cyrus.
Im more of a Jessica Biel guy myself. Mylie is too skinny for me.

the offseason move I would like to happen is sending Hayward to the lakers for Kuzma, Green, and Caldwell-Pope

Would the Lakers really make that trade?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back