PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle to go to the SB IMO.They are a wagon right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshawn Lynch without question is the best running back in the game today.
Their D is dominant.
I think the only team that can beat them is the Pats and Brady with his A game.
Sorry, I just don't like Pete Carroll. I guarantee you if this team gets to the NFC Championship game, it will be the highlight of his NFL coaching career. He'll find some way to ruin this. He'll get his ugly mug on TV & go all hollywood while his team falls apart.

If they get to the Super Bowl, they better win it. They won't get there again, not even close.

He's a narcissist. This will just go to his head & he'll forget what he's supposed to be doing.

For you bettors out there all the favorites won this weekend.Take all the underdogs next weekend there will be at least two upsets.

Heck yeah........ starting @ Gillette Stadium.

And still, you can't back up your claim with any actual quotes. Strange, huh?

Easy to hide behind a "Could have" statement while refusing to back it up with evidence. Yes, I can read. Apparently, you have trouble in that area.

Sure you did, sport. Keep putting on your facade. Nobody's buying it.

I made an original claim which you twisted to in an effort to make me sound contradictory in this thread. Funny thing is, you're the only one here making any lavish claims -- none of which you can back up. So yeah, the ball is in your court.

Translation: "I realize the error of my ways, and I've crossed the point of no return with my out-of-line posts. I know that continued responses will only aid in making myself look more idiotic than I already have".

Apology accepted. :D

didntread.gif

Go ahead and watch the game again in order to back up your assertion on page two. Then you might not have to admit that you don't know what you're talking about later on in the thread.

Last edited:
21st ranked run D. I'm not so concerned with that outside of Atlanta's ability to score quickly with Jones, White and Gonzalez at home. Whether or not that comes to fruition who knows.
Great receivers but Seattle can cover. I don't think you need to double Gonzalez any more. I have to go with Seattle. Some of that is Matty Mice in the playoffs, which is not really fair to him because it's not all his fault. Team sport right? But still ... that team has to break through some kind of barrier before I can pick them in a big game.

Atlanta still hasnt done anything in the playoffs....sure they are the #1 seed, but is anyone confident that they can perform??

I could easily see them being upset by the Seahawks

Sorry, I just don't like Pete Carroll.

If they get to the Super Bowl, they better win it. They won't get there again, not even close.
What kind of nonsense is this? They have a very young and dynamic team with a great future. Maybe you don't like Pete but he has a very well designed team that nobody wants to play.

Great receivers but Seattle can cover. I don't think you need to double Gonzalez any more. I have to go with Seattle. Some of that is Matty Mice in the playoffs, which is not really fair to him because it's not all his fault. Team sport right? But still ... that team has to break through some kind of barrier before I can pick them in a big game.
BananaRepublican, what you need to understand is I really have no basis for picking Atlanta other than being the #1 seed and playing at home. Every other reason, I agree with most who are picking Seattle.

Pretty good response to those questioning the Seahawks performance in the first quarter.
On that note I'd like to remind all Patriots fans that our team sucked eggs against the Niners early in their match too. In a way it's interesting but not all that unusual and it certainly doesn't define who won the game.

Guaranteed that when the Pats stormed the Bastille for four quick TDs nobody on the SF bench was thinking, "Yeh, but we won the first quarter."

I really, really, really hope that Atlanta somehow finds a way to kickthelivingshyte outta
the SeaHags.
They were lucky to make the POs. We should've beat them; Chicago should've beat them;
and GB had beaten them until one of the FootLocker salesmen made one of the worst calls
in the history of the NFL.

Atlanta still hasnt done anything in the playoffs....sure they are the #1 seed, but is anyone confident that they can perform??

I could easily see them being upset by the Seahawks

agreed, i could also see the falcons completely blow out the hawks though too

A little off topic but since Lynch is with the Seahawks.......the number of ex-Buffalo Bills making major contribuations around the league is amazing. Lynch, Whitner, Clements, Posluszny, Fletcher (although not a draft choice), McGahee (before the injury), Winfield (although this may have been his swan song he's been very good for a long time since leaving there). These are all starters with 2 pro bowlers and you can make a strong case for another two to make it.

Their fans must look around and think gee why can't we get players like that? :D

One can only have so many franchise tags. :D

For some weird reason I want ATL to beat the Seachickens for a huge loss.

They are favored to win by a FG, and I would imagine that their fans and team will also be quite pumped up to try and not repeat the same mistakes of the past Falcons playoff teams.

I think that too many tend to put too much bearing on past seasons and past matchups. Seattle may very well win, but I have a hard time believing that ATL won't give them quite a competitive game.

As far as SEA being a "wagon" right now, they still have extremely difficult games remaining on the road at Atlanta, and at the winner of GB/SF, if they make it that far. They have had a great year and have shown what tough defensive play and ball control offensive play can get you, but I really honestly wouldn't be as concerned with them as I would teams like GB/SF to be honest.

At any rate, we have our own challenges ahead, so I really couldn't care less about the NFC picture right now, aside from watching some decent games.

I would love it if Seattle mad the Superbowl after their "the Patriots aren't built for a heavyweight fight" comment.

The Patriot team that Seattle defeated (barely) doesn't even exist anymore. Wilson wouldn't be just throwing up touchdown passes against our new and improved secondary. We would completely blow them out in a Superbowl game. The celebration would begin in the 3rd quarter.

Seattle played one good game in their stadium against a Patriot team incomplete and finding its stride. That team is not on New England's level, even if their fans think it was the Superbowl when they got their win on us earlier in the season.

They have wins over the Packers, the 49'ers and the Patriots and yet...

Not buying it.
Right place. Right time.

For some weird reason I want ATL to beat the Seachickens for a huge loss.

It's understandable, that Seattle team talks too much...the Pats are prob the team in the NFL with the most right to talk, and they do a heck of a lot less than the hawks...I would love to do that job ourselves, but I think it would be more miserable for that team to lose next week

I like what SEA has done. You gotta respect that D and how tough they play. I like Wilson and the confidence he plays the game with. Lynch and his hardnosed style is fun to watch. The trash talking is annoying but you either shut them up like we did the sexy rexy jests or live with it.

Personally, I'd rather see those guys than the lucky streak giants.

The Patriot team that Seattle defeated (barely) doesn't even exist anymore. Wilson wouldn't be just throwing up touchdown passes against our new and improved secondary. We would completely blow them out in a Superbowl game. The celebration would begin in the 3rd quarter.

The Seahawk team that beat the Pats are not the same team either. They are much better.
If you talk about the football season starting in december check out the Hags. Best team in football.Hands down.
6 straight wins. Including 3 on the road.

of all the talk about RG3. Russ Wilson is not exactley chopped liver either.

The trash talking you guys seem to despise really comes from one player, and he's on defense. I WANT my defense to talk trash -- anything they can do to pump themselves up and get inside the opponents heads.

The guys on offense keep their mouths shut and do their talking on the field.

Last edited:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I told you bro...I ACCEPT your apology! Now can we move on and get back on topic??? :rocker:

The Seahawk team that beat the Pats are not the same team either. They are much better.
If you talk about the football season starting in december check out the Hags. Best team in football.Hands down.
6 straight wins. Including 3 on the road.

of all the talk about RG3. Russ Wilson is not exactley chopped liver either.

They're not the best team in the NFL hands down. That would be a split between the Packers, Patriots, and Broncos. And I don't expect the Broncos to make it all the way.

The trash talking you guys seem to despise really comes from one player, and he's on defense. I WANT my defense to talk trash -- anything they can do to pump themselves up and get inside the opponents heads.

The guys on offense keep their mouths shut and do their talking on the field.

I don't really disagree with this but you do have to realize that most fans have a hard time with trash talk when it comes from a team that has never accomplished anything, and the teams in that category tend to have a hard time accomplishing much. The Eagles are a great example of this phenomena. I like the way the Hawks play football and definitely see them as a team on the rise. I would love to see them play NE in a neutral setting and as a Patriot's fan believe NE would win that match-up, but it certainly wouldn't be easy. The patriots couldn't use the hurry up effectively in Seattle but would be able to do so in N.O. and i think it would wear the Hawks defense down very effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back