PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle Seachickens vs Carolina Kitties Official Game thread of Anaheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything goes the Seahawks way. It's unreal

Seatttles receivers can really work the sideline, especially considering they're "average"

31-0..down 4 scores if you go for the 2 pointer every time..or 5 scores if you don't. Pete passed up on the FG, but after 1st TD did not decide to go for 2...that's the mistake.
If he was going to play it like that, kick the FG

Looks like we broke Seattle last year.... supposed to be the next dynasty.... nope, old one still going on :)
I personally don't count it as apart of the dynasty, I think 2010 onward is it's own era. Guess it depends on your definition.

No catch. He didnt secure it until his foot was back up off the ground.

That's a catch.

Twas a catch - again kudos to a good piece of reffing there (a rarity)

A tale of two halves. But is there enough time left?

Like I said, it can happen.

But I don't think it's likely. It took nearly 4 quarters for them to get 21 points. 10 more is kind of pushing it.

But I'm rooting for a competitive game either way. I dislike both teams lol

It's the playoffs.

Headset, hotel issues, but stupid ESPN only wants to paint the picture that this only happens here.
I have come to accept that Patriots success breeds envy. Now when people criticize the Patriots, I have found a way to see it as a complement. In saying this, I happen to be reading Borges column and I stopped after two paragraphs because he alone wanted to make Gronk's first TD an egregious OPI.

Borges is an epic troll. IF the Pats go to the Super Bowl he should be banned from going. Amongst others. He has had next to zero good to say all year long. He's an angry, worthless little man.

great play by kuechly!

Damn good play by kuechly

Very impressive tip

How about that fcking gum he chews like a little b1tch? Every time they do a close up shot on his face chewing that gum, I pray he chokes on it.
You want him to choke and die on some gum because he chews it weird? This board is not much different from any haters boards'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borges is an epic troll. IF the Pats go to the Super Bowl he should be banned from going. Amongst others. He has had next to zero good to say all year long. He's an angry, worthless little man.

Worthless?

He'd make an acceptable salt lick.

LUUUUKE!!! He is too good.

Seattle is obviously going to score here. Probably recover the onside kick, and score again, sending this to OT.

The question is who did the NYFL** choose to win today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes