PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle Seachickens vs Carolina Kitties Official Game thread of Anaheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife asked the same thing. My answer is that there must be enough history of onside kicks which would point to the conventional approach.

The kicking team would be able to beat the hands team to the ball if the receivers are far enough back.

Maybe one man is placed to roam in that zone?

Still that funny shaped ball can take some interesting bounces if it gets to hit the ground.

Good riddance Seattle.

Now hopefully Arizona can get rid of this Newton and his torquay bunch.

Panthers are a far better matchup for the Pats than the Cardinals

Why do some people hate the Panthers and Cam Newton? I think the Panthers rightfully deserve praise. And the Seahawks can go screw off.

Richard Sherman, a big mouth, Legion of Boom, douchebag Pete Carroll, and their fans

If you lived in NC, like me, you would understand my hatred for that team and that sorry QB, especially. I am Kuechly fan, so I respect them, a little bit. But these locals, who never gave a crap about the Panthers until they started winning this season, offend me with their trash talking. Sadly, they still don't have their facts straight about deflategate.

I've never cared for the overrated Seahawks or respect how GB and Carolina jobbed to them, to make them look like a tough team. They're overrated and Wilson is an overpaid scrub, who sucks on the level of Kap, RG3, Johnny Foozeball and Tebow.

That was an amazing game! A tale of two halfs! I tip my hat off to Seattle for not folding! They could've easily quit!

Panthers are a far better matchup for the Pats than the Cardinals
I wholly disagree. We really struggle with mobile QBs. I don't want to see Newton running for first down on 3rd and 14 all day.
We know what we have to deal with in the Cardinals. We match up with them better. But this may be building castles in the air.

The kicking team would be able to beat the hands team to the ball if the receivers are far enough back.

Maybe one man is placed to roam in that zone?

Still that funny shaped ball can take some interesting bounces if it gets to hit the ground.
I'm torn! I think Arizona has the better defense of the two! Palmer is the big question mark! He can be amazing one game & throw 3 or 4 picks the next!

How the hell did BU manage to have him throughout College? BU, really, BU!
Maybe he wanted to follow in the footsteps of Howard Stern? I have no idea really.

How the hell did BU manage to have him throughout College? BU, really, BU!

Not sure if you're serious. You mean BC? They do okay with defense (just lack an offense).

I know a lot of people hate the Seahawks, but they have the heart of a champion. Yes, they've gotten lucky bounces, but those lucky bounces only matter if the team puts themselves in position to take advantage.

They recovered an onside kick against Green Bay after Bostic lost his mind. But they also scored two TDs in 4 minutes in the 4th quarter or else it's irrelevant. And when GB drove to tie it up and force OT, they came out and won the game. Lucky bounce, yes, but lots of skill too. And they needed that shanked kick against the Vikings to even get this far. But if they don't score those 10 4th-quarter points and if the defense doesn't force that fumble, that missed kick doesn't matter.

Down 31-0 today, they showed true grit to fight back and put a serious scare into every Carolina player and fan. They didn't get the bounce today, they didn't get the luck, and they took the first half off, but still almost won the game on the road against the #1 seed in only one half of football.

To assume they were just lucky is ridiculous. They are a worthy championship contender and they just ran into a better team today. And they got smacked in the face hard, really hard. But they stayed on their feet, and came back swinging, and gave it their all. They have my respect.

Last edited:
Not sure if you're serious. You mean BC? They do okay with defense (just lack an offense).
I made a mistake, I was referring to BC and screwed up saying BU. I can't even get their name right and that should prove my point. ;)

I made a mistake, I was referring to BC and screwed up saying BU. I can't even get their name right and that should prove my point. ;)

Just checking. I missed a few pages of the thread and thought I may have been a late arrival to a joke on college allegiances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes