Season ticket prices have increased

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Got the annual invoice today, payment due by March 31.

My two seats are in the mezzanine (sec. 227). Prices are increasing from $1,290 per seat to $1,540 minus 10 percent ($154) for the game going to Germany, identified on the invoice as "international home game credit." That leaves the grand total (plus $35 processing fee) at $2,807 for 2023 vs. $2,615 for 2022. So, we are paying more for nine games in 2023 (one preseason/eight regular season) than 10 games in 2022 (two preseason/eight regular season).

Not that I'm interested, but there appears to be no direct process for season ticket holders to buy tickets for the game in Germany. A link takes you to a website (in German) where you can "register your interest" in obtaining tickets. Heh.

Yeah, I understand how "everything" has gone up with inflation, but charging MORE for a season package with one LESS home game seems a little hard to justify on the team's end.

Last edited:

Apparently they are also doing some parking changes?

Got the annual invoice today, payment due by March 31.

My two seats are in the mezzanine (sec. 227). Prices are increasing from $1,290 per seat to $1,540 minus 10 percent ($154) for the game going to Germany, identified on the invoice as "international home game credit." That leaves the grand total (plus $35 processing fee) at $2,807 for 2023 vs. $2,615 for 2022. So, we are paying more for nine games in 2023 (one preseason/eight regular season) than 10 games in 2022 (two preseason/eight regular season).

Not that I'm interested, but there appears to be no direct process for season ticket holders to buy tickets for the game in Germany. A link takes you to a website (in German) where you can "register your interest" in obtaining tickets. Heh.

Yeah, I understand how "everything" has gone up with inflation, but charging MORE for a season package with one LESS home game seems a little hard to justify on the team's end.
One fewer home game.

They are offering free parking in the stadium lots, and season ticket holders can purchase a season pass to park close to the stadium.

The ticket increase after what we watched in 2022 is surprising

The general parking lots across Route 1 from the stadium are a nightmare, they take forever to get into and out of. A nonstarter as far as I'm concerned. Until fairly recently your could drive up and pay cash on the stadium side, now a prepaid season pass is required.

They are offering free parking in the stadium lots, and season ticket holders can purchase a season pass to park close to the stadium.

The ticket increase after what we watched in 2022 is surprising
The ticket increase after the inflation we've been experiencing for the last two years isn't surprising.

The ticket increase after the inflation we've been experiencing for the last two years isn't surprising.

Of course, but not for fewer games. This is the first in my 29 years as season ticket holder that we don't have 10 games (combined preseason/regular season).

Last edited:
money-sniff.gif

Mine went from about $3,500 to about $4,300 (-$430 for the missing game).
I'm sorry, but an $800 price increase (almost 23%) in 1 year, after a vomit inducing season of wasted opportunities and mismanagement, boggles my mind.
I'm sorry, but free parking in a lot that has been listed among the worst in the NFL, that is impossible to get out of, and I've been hit by drunk drivers trying to exit TWICE... doesn't equal anything out.

I couldn't give away tickets last season.

This season will be even worse, from a hope and expectation point of view.

I could always count on being able to sell my tickets for some games if I couldn't afford to go, or had prior commitments.

I had them listed on ticket exchange for face value and had to lower to below face value many times. Some never sold no matter the price this season.

For the first time ever, I may have to think about letting my tickets go.

This breaks my heart

Mine went from about $3,500 to about $4,300 (-$430 for the missing game).
I'm sorry, but an $800 price increase (almost 23%) in 1 year, after a vomit inducing season of wasted opportunities and mismanagement, boggles my mind.
I'm sorry, but free parking in a lot that has been listed among the worst in the NFL, that is impossible to get out of, and I've been hit by drunk drivers trying to exit TWICE... doesn't equal anything out.

I couldn't give away tickets last season.

This season will be even worse, from a hope and expectation point of view.

I could always count on being able to sell my tickets for some games if I couldn't afford to go, or had prior commitments.

I had them listed on ticket exchange for face value and had to lower to below face value many times. Some never sold no matter the price this season.

For the first time ever, I may have to think about letting my tickets go.

This breaks my heart

I hear you. My problem is being too limited in my leisure-time activities as is to throw in the towel. Not yet, anyway.

Even if they left prices exactly the same as last season it STILL would've represented an increase considering one less game. THAT would make sense as an adjustment for inflation.

You're right about the parking. "Free" parking across Route 1 from the stadium doesn't count for much considering the wasted time and aggravation.

Lol I don't know why but this made me laugh. Seems like an odd approach for the team to get season ticket holders to attend the Germany game.

I wonder if this will piss off local businesses that do parking at their business on game day. I mean it could be hard for them to ask for $50 bucks a game when people can park at the stadium parking for free. Granted the stadium parking cannot handle all the cars. So most of the closest businesses might not be affected, but some of the businesses farther from the stadium will probably lose this income while unable to do business on game days.

I am guessing the Pats will be pretty active in free agency to offset the price increase. They will need to generate buzz for the team to offset the negative reaction for the sizeable price increase.

Lol I don't know why but this made me laugh. Seems like an odd approach for the team to get season ticket holders to attend the Germany game.

I think it's apparent they don't care if season ticket holders make that trip.

The general parking lots across Route 1 from the stadium are a nightmare, they take forever to get into and out of. A nonstarter as far as I'm concerned. Until fairly recently your could drive up and pay cash on the stadium side, now a prepaid season pass is required.
Back in the early 70's it was even worse to get in and out of the stadium. We make sure to leave home early enough to avoid the jam getting in and stay late enough after the game to get out. We would make sure to bring plenty of beer on ice to fill in the gaps in time which meant that we had a pretty good buzz on by game time and really S faced by the time we got out of the stadium. Not too proud of that but that's the way it was. :)

BTW, it was only $5.00 to park in the dust/mud bowl surrounding the stadium too. Such a deal! LOL

We have some decisions to make here.
$1,917.00 for (2) nose bleed seats section 336.
$1,815.00 last season so not that big of a jump, but might be tougher to sell/give-away the seats in 2023.

Last edited:
Cut Robert a break, he needs some extra loose change to cover his $4,700/sq ft Palm beach penthouse love nest

Back in the early 70's it was even worse to get in and out of the stadium. We make sure to leave home early enough to avoid the jam getting in and stay late enough after the game to get out. We would make sure to bring plenty of beer on ice to fill in the gaps in time which meant that we had a pretty good buzz on by game time and really S faced by the time we got out of the stadium. Not too proud of that but that's the way it was. :)

BTW, it was only $5.00 to park in the dust/mud bowl surrounding the stadium too. Such a deal! LOL
Grill where you want - grill after the game and watch the state-fair like bumper cars competition getting onto 1A ... those were the days!\

those-were-the-days-all-in-the-family.jpg

Traffic jams on Route 1A
Folks are here to see Grogan play!
Run right again? Call a different play

Those were the days!

And we know what you did, Ben!
Never ref our games again.
RK we could use a uniform like Pat Patriot again

We need an offense on the attack
Not play calls from some guy smoking crack
At least we have a legit running attack

Those were the days!

(amazing what you think of while building out servers, eh?)

Last edited:
Cut Robert a break, he needs some extra loose change to cover his $4,700/sq ft Palm beach penthouse love nest

Not to mention the increased costs of using Orchid's outcall service!

I used to split season tix with a buddy, dating back to the first year the Kraft's owned the team. He still has them, he makes more money than me, but they priced me out some time ago.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back