PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season Ticket Holder SB Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrone

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Does anyone know how/when the STH Super Bowl Lottery is held? I did some googling, and it looks like the team gets about 17% of the seats in the stadium. I figure a large portion of that is for team purposes, so maybe 50% of those go to STHs? 8.5% X 72,000 seating capacity would be ~6,000 seats.

Anyone else have any useful information to share, or previously have won the STH lottery for SB tickets?

My information is not particularly useful, but it is reality. The Krafts give most of the team's SB tickets to club seat holders (who are guaranteed a chance to purchase tix) and their friends. Probably 10 regular folks get tickets. We have never won the lottery and have been season ticket holders since 1993.

Lottery had already been held. We did not win.

No tickets for me... Checked this morning on the Patriots web site.

Is the super bowl worth going to? At least one in your lifetime? I'm debating whether to go this year....

"Back in my day" when I had seasons tickets, the rumor was something like only 500-1000 tickets available to "average joe" (non club) ticket holders.

Is the super bowl worth going to? At least one in your lifetime? I'm debating whether to go this year...

Thinking about the same but as I understand it's the ticket prices that keeps a lot of fans out. Now the cheapest one is around 4k. If it was at least 2.5k would have probably go for it even though I live in Europe.

Thinking about the same but as I understand it's the ticket prices that keeps a lot of fans out. Now the cheapest one is around 4k. If it was at least 2.5k would have probably go for it even though I live in Europe.

My understanding is that ticket prices drop an average of 20% leading up to the game.

I checked on the website this morning and after I put my account number in and clicked submit, it showed a picture of Bob Kraft just laughing at me.

The league - especially the Patriots - are allocating more and more tickets to their "Travel Partners." That is their way of getting 3x face value and then the "Travel Partners" sell the tickets as part of a ridiculously overpriced package.

When we played against Seattle it was the opposite. If I recall correctly the prices went up closer to the game.

Yes, but for all other recent super bowls the trend has been different.

Do you know this and How? Just curious. I know the odds are long, but just wanted to know.
My father's the primary account holder he told me. I assume he got an email stating so. I think they sent it out around 10 this morning. Edit: I guess he just logged into his STH account to check.

Is the super bowl worth going to? At least one in your lifetime? I'm debating whether to go this year....
Absolutely. The problem is if they lose, the aftermath kind of sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back