PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season Ticket Holder Event & Hall Induction

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
So the Patriot Hall Induction which usually has been the Saturday before the Home Opener is being moved this year as the game is a Thursday. They are moving it to the same day as the Season Ticket Holder Event which usually has been a TC practice in the stadium.

So first thing: this will apparently be held on July 29th which is a Monday (I think the STH Event usually has been a Wednsday).
This means for me I will need to take an extra day off for the start of TC which I always attend the first few days as this will likely be the 5th day of practices and I took off the 25th and 26th because the first public days have usually fell on the last Thursday of July (I will change the days if wrong).

Second: What might this mean for the STH Event? I am hoping they join the two and do the induction in the stadium followed by the practice.

Pats Hall induction now July 29 - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

What might this mean for the STH Event? I am hoping they join the two and do the induction in the stadium followed by the practice.

Yes, the STH event will immediately follow the HoF ceremony.

Patriots Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies for Tedy Bruschi and Gil Santos Changed to July 29

The New England Patriots announced a new date and time for the team’s 2013 Hall of Fame induction ceremonies for Tedy Bruschi and Gil Santos. While originally scheduled for August 11 when the Hall of Fame selection was announced on May 21, the ceremonies will now be held on Monday, July 29, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. on the NRG Plaza outside The Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon. The event will coincide with the team’s first in-stadium practice of 2013, which is an annual ticketed event for Patriots season ticket holders and Foxborough residents at Gillette Stadium.​

To clarify, the HoF ceremony is open to the public while tickets for the practice are only available to season ticket holders or residents of Foxborough; both events are free.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back