PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SEA draft pick game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle takes lead..27-21 :\

TD to Darrel Jackson..idk it was very good coverage by Woodson..might of been a push off by DJax but TD :(

Seattle takes lead..27-21 :\

TD to Darrel Jackson..idk it was very good coverage by Woodson..might of been a push off by DJax but TD :(

I just noticed you were threatening Stater's job.

I hate that guy too.

Wow Driver is the only rcvr catching anything.

R

That was the most pathetic whiff on a screen block Ive ever seen.

R

Wow, the Packers' kickoff coverage makes ours look good :eek:

You didn't really think Seattle was gonna lose did ya?

what the hell that was a made up call.

Bogus call - WAAAY LATE

R

Seriously they're ruining the sport. You have guys like Kiwanuka scared to touch the QB because they'll get a flag. It's nuts.

Booing again - what a bunch of loser fans.

R

You know it's a bogus call when the flag gets thrown AFTER the pass is incomplete.

R

Last edited:
That was such a bad call!! Were the Seattle fans actually booing that call??

No they were booing (for the second time) a receiver who couldn't make the catch when he was laid out by a vicious hit.

Really low class.

R

No they were booing (for the second time) a receiver who couldn't make the catch when he was laid out by a vicious hit.

Really low class.

R

Oh I appreciate them booing Jeremy Stevens, he is worthless. Hell fans at the Razor booed their three time super bowl champ team several times this season, I didn't agree with them but fans will let it be known when they are not happy.

Wow. Favre is just killing his team. Now I know what it is like to be a GB fan right now.

R

I was just about to post an over under on how many of the 4 remaining minutes it would take Lord Favre to throw his next pick.

Well now its a good time to ask since Green Bay wil lose who will you cheer for Broncos or Seahawks next week. I know its a tough choice. I think I will cheer for the Broncos I want Seattle to fall soon and often.
Next Sunday nights game.

Last edited:
ahh what happend it was 21-12 lasttime i looked...

Well now its a good time to ask since Green Bay wil lose who will you cheer for Broncos or Seahawks next week. I know its a tough choice. I think I will cheer for the Broncos I want Seattle to fall soon and often.
Next Sunday nights game.

A real win-win for Pats fans! Either way something very good will happen. I can't decide how to root. Denver could lose but still make the playoffs. I suppose I have to root for Denver (!) because any Seattle loss CONCRETELY benefits us. Denver could win out and not catch us, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick