PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Screw ESPN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
again...i will never understand why people watch that filth

I still watch ESPN because they are doing the Pats no worse than the other networks. They all have the same bitter washed-up hasbeens and never-wases (I'm talking about Trent Dilfer, Tony Dungy, McNabb, Bart Scott, and the whole panel on NFL network with the exception of Deion Sanders and Irvin) still bitter about Brady's out-of-nowhere success, still bitter about Belichick and Brady humiliating their teams, and still bitter about the Patriots still getting it done, while adding new enemies to the list. It bothers me that Brady is probably viewed as overrated by most players in the league, while they still crown Manning as the best, while steady trying to cram that chokefest Rodgers or that overrated Luck down my throat. It probably pained Ray Lewis to admit the truth about Brady on that 100 players countdown. When Ray got emotional on the radio, I saw that fraud's true colors, like I see with most of these so-called "analysts" on these networks. With that being said, I love tuning in and watching these agitated fools fumble over their words while trying to explain exactly how we beat some overrated team, that they thought or hoped would beat us during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST