PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Trent Brown 4 years $66 million with Oakland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who's the next under the radar LT that Scar is going to turn into a multi-millionaire?

The success would scare any team getting a call from the Pats like the Giants got scared from trading OBJ. Geez, the Pats organization is just so much better than every one else.

The Pats like to break records, but I'm glad they don't shoot for the 'highest paid in history" type of records.

Hopefully he tips Scar on his way out.

Somehow I doubt Drew Rosenhaus just took the first offer made. And it would depend on the woman. If Jennifer Aniston proposed, it wouldn’t take me 13 minutes to accept.
Shes always annoyed me. Can't put my finger on it.

This OLine was the best of Brady's seasons. Amazing at both pass blocking and running. Brady was barely sacked in the playoffs.

Good for Trent Brown. He turned into an elite LT.

Do players who usually get a bonus upon signing a big contract get a big check that day as well? I would love to see a TV segment where they follow Trent around spending money like a drunken sailor and list how many "old friends" contact him about a loan.

He was a good kid and did very good work for us.

One must wonder if he will continue to thrive without the discipline and
tutelage he received in New England.

I also hope Isaiah Winn demonstrates Cat like quickness and incredible technique
to compensate for the fact that he is much smaller than Trent Brown.

Ok, so now we can make something work with Trey.

He was a good kid and did very good work for us.

One must wonder if he will continue to thrive without the discipline and
tutelage he received in New England.

I also hope Isaiah Winn demonstrates Cat like quickness and incredible technique
to compensate for the fact that he is much smaller than Trent Brown.
I was just thinking about this. Now that hes left NE and Scars decipline, will he be as good, i have my doubts. Many teams have signed NE players for big money only to see that player not perform as well, not earn the money they spent on them.

The success would scare any team getting a call from the Pats like the Giants got scared from trading OBJ. Geez, the Pats organization is just so much better than every one else.

Maybe Kaleb McGary in 2nd round of draft? Draft heads would know better but he sure looks the part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3