PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scariest thing I’ve ever heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the scariest words are "It's a Paleo substitute for ____."

No I don't want your stupid cauliflower pizza I want my disgusting doughy giant pizza dripping with motor oil

Sorry about the duplicates...

FINE

This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES

If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

NOTHING

This is the calm before the storm. This means "something," and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'Nothing' usually end in "Fine"

GO AHEAD

This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

LOUD SIGH

This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"

THAT'S OKAY

This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

THANKS

A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say you're welcome.

Almost forgot "Whatever"...(it's a woman's way of saying *!#@ YOU!)
And men say they don't understand women!

That was my actual yesterday. Had a 2x1cm extracted and - spoiler alert - today’s been no picnic.
Actually a stent is more of an experience. They put it in to bypass a blockage and do it under anesthesia but will take it out while you're awake. Envision someone pull starting a lawnmower or snowblower and the cord is barbed wire and extending from your bladder to the tip of Mr. Happy..... I asked the urologist, " what did I do to p*ss you off?"....

Actually a stent is more of an experience. They put it in to bypass a blockage and do it under anesthesia but will take it out while you're awake. Envision someone pull starting a lawnmower or snowblower and the cord is barbed wire and extending from your bladder to the tip of Mr. Happy..... I asked the urologist, " what did I do to p*ss you off?"....
Bro. Got the stent since SAT. It’s hell. And I take it out myself on THU. As I’ve done before.

And men say they don't understand women!

I'm starting to understand my wife but I've only had 41 years to figure her out. All I need is a little more time.

I'm starting to understand my wife but I've only had 41 years to figure her out. All I need is a little more time.
Don't waste any more of it because you'll never understand someone that doesn't have self-understanding. I learned this from my wife fairly early on.

Does anyone else have no idea what this thread is about?

That's not scary unless you give the wrong answer.

Is there a right answer? Asking for a friend and maybe for the entire male posting population in this forum.

Is there a right answer? Asking for a friend and maybe for the entire male posting population in this forum.
Of course! The answer is, (drumroll....). "Honey, you know you always look great in everything!"

That's not scary unless you give the wrong answer.

For about 10 minutes in I wanna say 1998, you could dig your way out with some distinction having to do with using a "ph" to spell phat.

During that period of time it became an even worse trap though, as either answer was destined to be to the wrong question.

Don't even get me started on all the laid I did not get owing to Sir Mix-a-lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents