PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SB Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard about any "Patriots" bars out there? Usually there is a place where a lot of Pats fans gather to have a drink and celebrate with other fans.

Yes, see below.

Lots of up to date info here. Log into Facebook | Facebook If Bob Kraft is planning to mingle with the commoners this guy will know.

I wasnt officially going until yesterday because of the cold. Im already in the cold. Everyone is outside at these events. They have free concerts and festivities where they set up half *** heaters.

Now I am going and looking for a ticket. See how that works?
You're proving my point. Have fun. Please make sure to report back what you end up paying for your ticket.

Bob Kraft and Jonathan usually visit a NE fan club or designated bar the night before the game. They gave away 2 free tickets at SB42 in Phoenix.

I met NEM.

NEM now there is a memory, last I heard he was suffering from a life threatening illness and he tried to hit me up for some cash.. thought that was weird..

OTOH my sister and Bro in law are proud NEP fans after the Vikings of course, there is a lot of love for the Pats in Minnesota.. not so much for the Eagles.

NEM now there is a memory, last I heard he was suffering from a life threatening illness and he tried to hit me up for some cash.. thought that was weird..

OTOH my sister and Bro in law are proud NEP fans after the Vikings of course, there is a lot of love for the Pats in Minnesota.. not so much for the Eagles.
He told me once via PM that Patsfans.com was his whole life. After getting booted I recall he tried starting his own Patriots fans website. Sad.

You're proving my point. Have fun. Please make sure to report back what you end up paying for your ticket.

Im only a 6 hour drive away. I can be there in an afternoon.

Im not looking forward to snow and cold, but this might be Bradys last super bowl. I didnt go last year because I was burned out on super bowls. My costs getting to this one are not even 1 tank of gas.

The point is that If there are people like me going at the last minute, there are folks bailing out because tickets dont look good. They can save the flight, hotel and rental car costs and watch the game in freezing temps at home.

He told me once via PM that Patsfans.com was his whole life. After getting booted I recall he tried starting his own Patriots fans website. Sad.
NEM predates me here. What was the story on the ban? (reply in PM is fine since that's off-topic for this thread and probably most threads)

Just bought tickets through tickpick! Let’s go....
Do you mind sharing what you paid? I have been watching them, but they are still too high for me.

Bob Kraft and Jonathan usually visit a NE fan club or designated bar the night before the game. They gave away 2 free tickets at SB42 in Phoenix.

I met NEM.
Me too! We might have been there at the same time!

Who is NEM?

Who is NEM?

"New England Mike" a/k/a NEM, he hated Charlie Wiess, was absolutely correct when a year before the draft he changed his signature to read "Draft Demarcus Ware" (long before anyone knew who he was). But alas, I looked at him as the crazy old uncle that sits in the corner during Thanksgiving and just can not stop himself from saying the wrong thing! A lunatic liberal, he was given more second chances than anyone ever deserved. I think the election of George Bush drove him to insanity, I can only assume that his heart gave out sometime around 2am on November 9, 2016.

Nem on Facebook
Mike Allen

The ticket brokers will not reveal how much inventory they really have. They want you to believe that the supply is limited and going down fast. They could be sitting on thousands of tickets that are not moving. Its a game of who blinks first.

Tickpick actually shows how many tickets are available. I checked the numbers, cause I wanted to go too.

26 Jan - around 2400 tickets available
27 Jan - 2650
28 Jan - 2050
29 Jan - 1600
30 Jan - 1100
31 Jan - 1200
Now - 2000

So if they show the real information then there's a chance that the prices are going down again, cause there are a lot of tickets left.

Unfortunately the eagles fans are driving the prices up

Me too! We might have been there at the same time!

I was wearing a white Andre Tippet #56 jersey. Tippet was with the Krafts because he went in the NFL HOF. I heard rumors that Kraft might show up, but didnt know Tippet would there, so it was purely a coincidence that I had on his jersey.

"New England Mike" a/k/a NEM, he hated Charlie Wiess, was absolutely correct when a year before the draft he changed his signature to read "Draft Demarcus Ware" (long before anyone knew who he was). But alas, I looked at him as the crazy old uncle that sits in the corner during Thanksgiving and just can not stop himself from saying the wrong thing! A lunatic liberal, he was given more second chances than anyone ever deserved. I think the election of George Bush drove him to insanity, I can only assume that his heart gave out sometime around 2am on November 9, 2016.
Enough of this obnoxious B.S. YOUR politics are of no interest here. And yes -- I mean YOUR politics. I knew NEM probably better than you and his idiosyncracies had nothing to do with being a freaking "lunatic liberal" or any election. Just drop the agenda crap.

Last edited:
98.5 rally at Wild Wings UM campus.

If any yall run into any trouble in Minny post here and I will do what I can.

No tickets yet, but Im going try buying from a local who doesnt want to go in the 11th hour. If I find tickets for others I will post here.

27355659_1255045867928597_1258444450223949862_o.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back