PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SB Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough of this obnoxious B.S. YOUR politics are of no interest here. And yes -- I mean YOUR politics. I knew NEM probably better than you and his idiosyncracies had nothing to do with being a freaking "lunatic liberal" or any election. Just drop the agenda crap.

I agree about NEM he always was close to the edge, what pushed him away from here was calling the owner of this site at home over some issues he experienced here, what choice did the Ian have??.. there are some old beefs that will never go away.. probably more so in a forum such as this.

He was a passionate fan who often crossed the line because of that passion...

Still lots of tickets left. Willing to bet there are more tickets than what they show too.

Super Bowl LII: New England Patriots vs. Philadelphia Eagles @ US Bank Stadium | TickPick
My group just bought our tickets today we went to Ticket King and went right to there location right next to US Bank Stadium. They are basically the Ace ticket of Minnesota. Prices didn’t drop as much as I would have liked but hey, I’m going to the game! Good luck in your search!

Hi All - sorry I have been MIA. Busy here in frigid Minneapolis! I am traveling with Pats4life above & we did indeed buy our tix yesterday as we were tired of stressing over prices that never really dropped. We paid $3,000, more than I wanted, but we got 4 together & we are going! Go Pats!! (PS we met Fitzy yesterday at the Mall of America- very nice guy & taller than you’d think).

Congrats to those of you that scored tickets. Enjoy!

Even if I had the money, I couldn't go to this game. -6 outside? Hell no!

Bob Kraft and Jonathan usually visit a NE fan club or designated bar the night before the game. They gave away 2 free tickets at SB42 in Phoenix.

I met NEM.
I met NEM there too! Too bad we didn't get to meet, Triumph.

Congrats to those of you that scored tickets. Enjoy!

Even if I had the money, I couldn't go to this game. -6 outside? Hell no!

That's with no wind chill.

I don't know about these northern super bowls. Went out last night the downtown outdoor thing. There was a band. Suprised the instruments didn't freeze.

Eagles fans were out looking for trouble. This city hates them and not because the Vikings lost. Evidently, they treated Viking fans pretty bad in the NFCC. Spitting on people, swearing at families and throwing beer.

I wonder what will happen if they lose?

You are a better man than I Gungadin!

We will see.

Lots of shysters about. A ticket could be legit but lost or stolen. You won't get in.

That's with no wind chill.

I don't know about these northern super bowls. Went out last night the downtown outdoor thing. There was a band. Suprised the instruments didn't freeze.

Eagles fans were out looking for trouble. This city hates them and not because the Vikings lost. Evidently, they treated Viking fans pretty bad in the NFCC. Spitting on people, swearing at families and throwing beer.

I wonder what will happen if they lose?
Yeah we ended up going back to our hotel fairly early & drinking champagne in house. Minneapolis would be really fun if it wasn’t so damn cold! Went to a sports bar this morning that had parking so we didn’t have to walk anywhere. Off now to our parking spot 1/2 mike from stadium! Hope you make it to the game Triumph! Go Patriots!!!

We will see.

Lots of shysters about. A ticket could be legit but lost or stolen. You won't get in.
By the way we bought from TicketKing, which has an actual office one block from the stadium with a counter & tix in house. No fees. Maybe try there.

Yeah we ended up going back to our hotel fairly early & drinking champagne in house. Minneapolis would be really fun if it wasn’t so damn cold! Went to a sports bar this morning that had parking so we didn’t have to walk anywhere. Off now to our parking spot 1/2 mike from stadium! Hope you make it to the game Triumph! Go Patriots!!!

I had a free parking spot for the super bowl Deb. About 2 blocks to US Bank. I'm like a bird dog finding free parking.

Unfortunately, I wont be scoring a ticket. Prices have come down some, but last my limit of 1k. I was walking around the stadium and I must be getting soft. The cold drove me to a bar.

Its ok because I am going to donate a portion of the money that would have gone for a tix to a catholic church that I attended this am in Eagan, Mn. I am by no means a Saint.

I went prior to the Steelers game when I was in Pittsburgh this season, so I figure I will follow the same protocol.

I hope you're having a great time with your daughter and obviously that the Pats win. I got into both Giants super bowls and NE lost. Mama always said I was bad luck. I keed.

Thanks cooks

I had a free parking spot for the super bowl Deb. About 2 blocks to US Bank. I'm like a bird dog finding free parking.

Unfortunately, I wont be scoring a ticket. Prices have come down some, but last my limit of 1k. I was walking around the stadium and I must be getting soft. The cold drove me to a bar.

Its ok because I am going to donate a portion of the money that would have gone for a tix to a catholic church that I attended this am in Eagan, Mn. I am by no means a Saint.

I went prior to the Steelers game when I was in Pittsburgh this season, so I figure I will follow the same protocol.

I hope you're having a great time with your daughter and obviously that the Pats win. I got into both Giants super bowls and NE lost. Mama always said I was bad luck. I keed.
Sorry you didn't make it in Triumph, although maybe you are not sorry at this point. The stadium is beautiful and makes Gillette look like the unadorned concrete block that it is. When we went up the stairs from our $20 parking spot (where the garage was basically empty) we ended up in a building connected to the Skywalk and that was a revelation. We walked the entire mile or so to the stadium, including through security, indoors. We actually did not even have to wear coats to the game in that frigid weather. I've posted in another thread my thoughts on the game. Despite the bitter cold I enjoyed Minneapolis a lot. Great people and great food, and probably a lot to do (including a very walkable downtown) when the weather is good.

Sorry you didn't make it in Triumph, although maybe you are not sorry at this point. The stadium is beautiful and makes Gillette look like the unadorned concrete block that it is. When we went up the stairs from our $20 parking spot (where the garage was basically empty) we ended up in a building connected to the Skywalk and that was a revelation. We walked the entire mile or so to the stadium, including through security, indoors. We actually did not even have to wear coats to the game in that frigid weather. I've posted in another thread my thoughts on the game. Despite the bitter cold I enjoyed Minneapolis a lot. Great people and great food, and probably a lot to do (including a very walkable downtown) when the weather is good.

I would have bought a ticket but everything was so blocked off at US Bank that I never made it to the Stubhub near the stadium. I was dressed pretty warm, but with no jacket because I didnt want to have to deal with having that if I got in. So, hanging around outside before the game wasnt going to work like it did in Indy when I bought my ticket 30 minutes before kick off.

That stadium really stands out down town so Im sure that the inside is cool too. They just keep building these new stadiums one better than the last one.

I watched the game with Snoop Dogs body guards. Not kidding. They were in town from Cali. The local people were great. I made new friends. I thought about you and your daughter going home. Too bad that she couldnt have seen a win, but at least she has been to a super bowl.

i landed back this afternoon from Minneapolis

yes.. i was at the Super Bowl...

it was a FANTASTIC AWESOME UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE

pity for L but for me it will remain forever in my memory

yes...i have done he craziest thingh in my life...

i have a lot to write and if someone is interested i will do it...

i landed back this afternoon from Minneapolis

yes...i have done he craziest thingh in my life...

i have a lot to write and if someone is interested i will do it...
Full Barrett Robbins/Eugene Robinson/Stanley Wilson Super Bowl experience?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back