PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SB Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you're headed to Minny with a larger group of fellow Patriottes, I wouldn't recommed going. Philly fans are ruthless.
They weren't that bad during the 2004 game. A lot of loud-mouthed neanderthals to be sure, but I did not see any Pats fans attacked or anything like what is being claimed. We were the only 2 Pats fans in our section of the stands and I thought for sure we would have something lobbed at us when we cheered, but nothing happened. After the game a lot of fans became trapped on a ramp coming down from the upper deck. At first it was sort of tense as everyone was all bunched up and just wanted to get out of there, but then some loud, drunk but funny Pats fan started a running commentary, saying things like, "you think by the time you make the Super Bowl you could have come up with a two minute offense?" Everyone ended up laughing, including the Eagles fans (who outnumbered Pats fans 2-1). When we got out on the street we were walking back to our car behind some Eagles fans and when we passed them we said, "Good game." They said, "Can we ask you something? Why are you being so nice?" LOL, we said it was a close hard fought game, so why should we rub it in their faces? I guess maybe they wouldn't have been so gracious, but I honestly didn't see any violence last time, and the warnings were the same. You've got to figure that the worst thugs can't afford to go to a Super Bowl anyway.

Unless you're headed to Minny with a larger group of fellow Patriottes, I wouldn't recommed going. Philly fans are ruthless.
We more or less were surrounded by Eagles fans at the Super Bowl 13 years ago and there were no problems. But then, the real scumbags probably were weeded out by inability to afford tickets.

They weren't that bad during the 2004 game. A lot of loud-mouthed neanderthals to be sure, but I did not see any Pats fans attacked or anything like what is being claimed. We were the only 2 Pats fans in our section of the stands and I thought for sure we would have something lobbed at us when we cheered, but nothing happened. After the game a lot of fans became trapped on a ramp coming down from the upper deck. At first it was sort of tense as everyone was all bunched up and just wanted to get out of there, but then some loud, drunk but funny Pats fan started a running commentary, saying things like, "you think by the time you make the Super Bowl you could have come up with a two minute offense?" Everyone ended up laughing, including the Eagles fans (who outnumbered Pats fans 2-1). When we got out on the street we were walking back to our car behind some Eagles fans and when we passed them we said, "Good game." They said, "Can we ask you something? Why are you being so nice?" LOL, we said it was a close hard fought game, so why should we rub it in their faces? I guess maybe they wouldn't have been so gracious, but I honestly didn't see any violence last time, and the warnings were the same. You've got to figure that the worst thugs can't afford to go to a Super Bowl anyway.
True story: after that game I became separated from my buddy in the crowd so was walking back to the car alone. An Eagles fan strolled up beside me and started talking and somehow the conversation led to that stupid Eagles fight song "Fly Eagles Fly." He asked me, "But you guys don't have a song -- do you?" I said, "Sure we do." And he said, "What is it?" So I sang him a bit of Queen's "We Are the Champions." I nailed him, he had no choice but to laugh. :D

Last edited:
Looking at going.

There are a couple of tickets for $3150 on Stubhub right now. I had no intention of making the drive up, but I might have to consider it if the price keeps falling.

I have a price in mind id pay for the experience and the numbers quoted are way high. I didn't realize prices were that high. Who makes the money? If it goes into the NFL coffers my price just got lowered.

That’s some lousy advice for our fan base, who could realistically narrow the rooting gap and potentially help cheer our team on to victory in the season’s biggest game.

Just stay home and let Philly fans rule the Super Bowl because it's not worth it. They’re too mean and nasty. Wow.

I was in Glendale for SB49 and Malcolm's pick. I bought tickets on NFL exchange during the AFCCG when the Pats were up by 30 points...... Paid little over $2K and got offered $9K day of the game..turned it down...
What killed me was that there were 4 empty seats in the row in front of us the whole game......oh and lots of Seattle fans, including two weebles who were obnoxious when Seahawks went up big. I kept saying " it's not over"... when Butler made his game saving pick I looked around and they were gone.......

I was in Glendale for SB49 and Malcolm's pick. I bought tickets on NFL exchange during the AFCCG when the Pats were up by 30 points...... Paid little over $2K and got offered $9K day of the game..turned it down...
What killed me was that there were 4 empty seats in the row in front of us the whole game......oh and lots of Seattle fans, including two weebles who were obnoxious when Seahawks went up big. I kept saying " it's not over"... when Butler made his game saving pick I looked around and they were gone.......
Seahawks fans were WAY too confident (just like their team). My friend and I were walking into the stadium and the guy walking beside us kept saying things like "sorry you are going home losers after coming all this way." We just smiled and said, "we'll see," (do we know Brady or what?) and he was actually annoyed that we wouldn't acknowledge we were going to lose, LOL.

I have a price in mind id pay for the experience and the numbers quoted are way high. I didn't realize prices were that high. Who makes the money? If it goes into the NFL coffers my price just got lowered.
All the prices you're seeing are secondary market (inflated by profiteering brokers). Face value on Super Bowl tickets usually is in the $600-$900 range.

I bought last years SB tickets on Stubhub..I wanted until the Tuesday before. Prices seem to be dropping and I see that still happening. I picked them up at the stubhub location when I landed in Houston

All the prices you're seeing are secondary market (inflated by profiteering brokers). Face value on Super Bowl tickets usually is in the $600-$900 range.

FV for last years for my ticket were 1,100..and that was 3rd to last row in 616 so wayyy up...Lowers I saw were 1700 IIRC

They are down to $3,500 (without fees) on many sites. Apparently lots of Vikings fans bought and are now dumping. Maybe we aren't shut out yet Tune!

2 weeks before my tickets i bought were 2700..I ended up getting mine for 1,400..so 300 above face

Before both giants games my son and I built a Super Bowl Shrine. The rule being whatever the number of the SB you put in that many patriot items. In 14 my son seriously got mad at the suggestion of a shrine because the shrine was 0-2.
I’m thinking it’s time to built a new one and I am the last person to buy into superstition but if I do and they lose my son will blame me forever.
Maybe I’ll change it up and build one with 51 items to celebrate last years win.

If u build a shrine and they lose your son won’t be the only one mad. Please stop that nonsense, build one after the game.

We more or less were surrounded by Eagles fans at the Super Bowl 13 years ago and there were no problems. But then, the real scumbags probably were weeded out by inability to afford tickets.

If you look at all the videos from the NFC champ game...they were all kids just at the tailgate to cause problems..none of them had tickets...SB not in philly will be fine

What a dumpster of a city/fan base

I was there last time and had a moment with some Philly fans on the way in. I am a loud guy and I've always had a fun time with opposing fans pre-game but always in good fun. I don't remember exactly what I said certainly wasn't anything bad but this guy turned around ready to fight I just laughed like sure guy let's fight and skip the SB instead. Didn't last more than 10 seconds but still showed true Philly spirit.

If u build a shrine and they lose your son won’t be the only one mad. Please stop that nonsense, build one after the game.
You realize that what I go has absolutely zero impact on what happens on the field don’t you?

Eagles selling tickets to their season ticket holders that won them in a lottery at $1250 each. I have a friend that won the rights to 2 and is buying 2 more from a friend that won 2 that can't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back