PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saturday Night Football Thread: Jests v. Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it say about today's NFL that THIS crap that is the nyj is going to go 11-5??????

lmfao, what was that....

inspirational 16 points versus a team dead in the water with their 3rd string QB...FEAR THE JETS!!!!

And needed 3 INTs to do it.

NFJokeL

How can you do that to you knee? He must have Teddy's type of ligaments that can stretch.

inspirational 16 points versus a team dead in the water with their 3rd string QB...FEAR THE JETS!!!!

Ummm...You do realize every time we play the Jets, the game is nearly always decided by a few points, right?

Ummm...You do realize every time we play the Jets, the game is nearly always decided by a few points, right?

So Pats fans should fear them?

BTW, Pats are 8-1 against them in the last 9 games. That 1 game was Boger's incompetent crew getting their marching orders from the nfl to call that stupid FG pushing penalty (which the jests also committed in the game) that hasn't been called since after Folk missed the kick.

Um...I realize there's a cult of scared shytless Pats fans that were waiting to descend on this thread all night with their patented day in day out Jet paranoia..so yes, if you are inferring I was trolling you people, I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe