PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ryan Clark thinks Dolphins will be better than Pats!?

Hahahahahh. You’re gonna accuse ANOTHER team of having a train wreck coaching staff? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
What does this mean?
Where were you in 2005, they never announced an OC.

Not sure WTF Problem is, Bill knows what he is doing, y'all just don't LIKE IT.

JC Jackson is overated IMO, good WRS made him look like a bum, he's VVG at finding poorly thrown/deflected passes, but a good #2-LA Overpaid.
Maybe JC is overated. Maybe he's not, but if he is, then we're in trouble because he's way better than any CB on the Pats roster.

Maybe JC is overated. Maybe he's not, but if he is, then we're in trouble because he's way better than any CB on the Pats roster.
Says WHO? YOU?
He was TORCHED by decent WRS, he wasn't as good as his INTS say he was.
All those ints, why was he able to get them, was he freelancing (other than HORRIFIC qb play/deflections)?
Without looking back through play by play, didn't our new BUM WR DP TEAR HIS ASS OPEN? I thought Parker was mediocre?
He's a good CB, but IMHO, WAY OVERRATED.
That's MY OPINION of him, I'd like it if he were still here, but I'm not upset about him going for 17-18 per...
I just don't think he's an Island guy, and THAT is where I personally believe you pay that for.

Says WHO? YOU?
All those ints, why was he able to get them, was he freelancing (other than HORRIFIC qb play/deflections)?
Without looking back through play by play, didn't our new BUM WR DP TEAR HIS ASS OPEN? I thought Parker was mediocre?
That's MY OPINION of him, I'd like it if he were still here, but I'm not upset about him going for 17-18 per...
I just don't think he's an Island guy, and THAT is where I personally believe you pay that for.

JC was very good. However, I agree, he isn't worth leveraging a huge chunk of your small cap over. He is a top notch, very effective luxury. Key word being luxury.

Says WHO? YOU?
You say JC is overrated, yet don’t think he’s better than Jalen Mills who gave up the 2nd most TD’s in 2021 along side JC Jackson. I guess that’s where we should end the conversation.

You also keep bringing up random stuff without anything to back it up. Parker lit up Gilmore in 2019 season finale which helped knock the Pats out of the #1 seed.

You also keep saying JC got lit up, yet he’s given up only one 100 yard receiving game in 4 years. Then you don’t like how he gets turnovers which is very bizarre. “He freelances”, yet he gave up 3 TD’s last year which is among the lowest for a #1 CB.

This board is in absolute denial that he was one of the best CB’s in the NFL in 2021.

Last edited:
You say JC is overrated, yet don’t think he’s better than Jalen Mills who gave up the 2nd most TD’s in 2021 along side JC Jackson. I guess that’s where we should end the conversation.

You also keep bringing up random stuff without anything to back it up. Parker lit up Gilmore in 2019 season finale which helped knock the Pats out of the #1 seed.

You also keep saying JC got lit up, yet he’s given up only one 100 yard receiving game in 4 years. Then you don’t like how he gets turnovers which is very bizarre. “He freelances”, yet he gave up 3 TD’s last year which is among the lowest for a #1 CB.

This board is in absolute denial that he was one of the best CB’s in the NFL in 2021.
Stop it with Jalen Mills, you're being disingenuous, because you KNOW that is NOT what I'm saying, and YOU KNOW IT, NOONE HAS COMPARED MILLS TO JCJ EXCEPT YOUR DUMBASS COMPARISON..
You have a Love affair with a ball hawk, that doesn't do HIS JOB, I get it, Asante wants to be your best friend.
Good WR'S have NP going against JCJ, Steph considers him his *****.

BTW chumly, I SAID HE WAS A GOOD CB(#2) you refuse to acknowledge the good things I say, just attack the less than great things I point out that you don't acknowledge...
What, am I an idiot that doesn't watch EVERY PLAY?
Get Lost.

There will NEVER BE a Jackson Island, contrary to your belief.
Great WRS will SCORCH him regularly, and he'll count 17-18 per annum against the cap.
Fk that.

Says WHO? YOU?
Says his record.
Anyway, since you're convinced he gets torched against decent WRs, in your opinion, who are the Pats going to line up against the #1 WRs this season? Who on the roster is CB #1?

Stop it with Jalen Mills, you're being disingenuous, because you KNOW that is NOT what I'm saying, and YOU KNOW IT, NOONE HAS COMPARED MILLS TO JCJ EXCEPT YOUR DUMBASS COMPARISON..
You have a Love affair with a ball hawk, that doesn't do HIS JOB, I get it, Asante wants to be your best friend.
Good WR'S have NP going against JCJ, Steph considers him his *****.
BTW chumly, I SAID HE WAS A GOOD CB(#2) you refuse to acknowledge the good things I say, just attack the less than great things I point out that you don't acknowledge...
What, am I an idiot that doesn't watch EVERY PLAY?
Get Lost.
There will NEVER BE a Jackson Island, contrary to your belief.
Great WRS will SCORCH him regularly, and he'll count 17-18 per annum against the cap.
Fk that.
Lol. This is amateur hour.

“Doesn’t do his job”.
“WR’s will scorch him regularly”.
“He’s a “good CB #2”.

Take your L and move on. You have no argument.

Last edited:
That's a great response, you DON'T KNOW How to respond... fabulous, you are a typical Mediot Driven Rtard.
My dead grandmother has a better pulse on the 2022 Pats than you do, cuz you're too engulfed in hate because you didn't get things YOUR way.
You're like a child.
Goodbye.

That's a great response, you DON'T KNOW How to respond... fabulous, you are a typical Mediot Driven Rtard.
My dead grandmother has a better pulse on the 2022 Pats than you do, cuz you're too engulfed in hate because you didn't get things YOUR way.
You're like a child.
Goodbye.
You have nothing to back anything up. You are delusional.

You have nothing to back anything up. You are delusional.
Like I said, you are a child that didn't get his binkies..
You're PATHETIC, you like to complain about EVERYTHING that isn't perfect, because you are the perfect human.

I Salute You!

Not sure where the JC hate is coming from.
Graded #7 CB
#5 in coverage
Allowed a passer rating of 46.8
He's getting paid $16.5M apy (#9 CB).
Seems like a good deal to me.

Like I said, you are a child that didn't get his binkies..
You're PATHETIC, you like to complain about EVERYTHING that isn't perfect, because you are the perfect human.

I Salute You!
It’s clearly the other way around. I dispute your claims with facts, but you are the one that has thrown a fit and has gone personal. All you have are words, but nothing to back it up.

It’s clearly the other way around. I dispute your claims with facts, but you are the one that has thrown a fit and has gone personal. All you have are words, but nothing to back it up.
You have nothing but Ryan whoever.. he is nonsense...
You think Bill is STUPID, I have not gone personal, but I can if you want.
Look, you think IDIOTS know more than Bill, I don't.
You wanna argue about that, and I think you are an idiot for doing so.
End Of Story.

You haven’t gone personal?

NOONE HAS COMPARED MILLS TO JCJ EXCEPT YOUR DUMBASS COMPARISON..
BTW chumly
You're like a child.

Goodbye.
You're PATHETIC,
Your last response:

I have not gone personal, but I can if you want.
Proceeds with:
and I think you are an idiot for doing so.

You have nothing but Ryan whoever.. he is nonsense...
Who the hell is Ryan?

Last edited:
You haven’t gone personal?

Your last response:

Proceeds with:

Who the hell is Ryan?
I guess I made a special spot for you, after watching you rip Pats for MONTHS while I was idle.
Pathetic is what I have for you.
Your opinion is no better than anyone else's, YOU just THINK IT IS.
GET REAL, You are NOT SMARTER than Bill...
Sorry to burst your ******** BUBBLE.

Mac had some tough games but the defense was absolutely trash vs. decent teams....to me that is the difference. The Bills haven't punted against the Patriots in 10 quarters...Mac will be fine.
We will see.

After the BYE [where Jones could not throw in the Buffalo wind] his play was borderline horrible. Down the stretch, the Pats went 1 win - 4 losses. The big win came in a blowout of Jacksonville where Jones put up 3 TDs. The 4 losses accounted for 5 TDs - 7 INTs - 2 Fumbles. And, there were a couple of meaningless garbage time passing TDs where the opponent did not care about the Pats scoring as long as they chewed the clock up. IE - Buffalo post season.

The Pats offense could not keep drives going. Thats directly on the QB. Blaming the defense doesnt work for the lack of scoring, INTs and Fumbles as well.

Says WHO? YOU?
The fact that Belichick was willing to go to $15m for him probably signals that BB believes Jackson is one of the best in the league. The Patriots did make him a very good offer.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back