PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor - Nick Caserio on Houstons radar again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Little Nicky Caesar really wants to work in Houston with Easterby still in the building, then good riddance...

I know Josh is tight with that slime ball Easterby. Wouldn't be surprised if Caserio and Josh went as a package deal if the Texans are able to pull it off.

Cool if they want to jump off let them both.
Watson really wants Bienemy and I think he’s the guy in Houston.
I see McDaniels as more of a play in Atlanta honestly.

Let him go. Bring in someone who can find Cam a Wr

I dont know why, but I am not so bothered if Caserio leaves. Maybe its because Bill seems to have filled the various coaching positions very well this year so why not the Caserio role(s). I believe Caserio was highly thought of with the various roles he undertook but maybe that has worn a bit thinner ?

Here's a question for you-all:

I've maintained all along the Pats are doomed to mediocrity when BB hangs it up.
Do you think he sticks around as GM, consultant, college coaching, or just hangs it up?

I personally think coaching is his first love and he coaches college lacrosse.

Maybe he joins the media. He's such a colorful speaker and has a distinct love for the media.

smells like tampering to me...

be fair to swap positions on a few draft picks... but basically they don't have any left lol...

shytty spot to walk into ... down right stupid cap management... lack of draft picks... gonna be a mess to clean up right off the bat

Every time a coach or front office person is rumored to leave, the world is coming to an end. And it NEVER happens. I believe Dante Scarnecchia is a legitimate HOF candidate. Yet, the offensive line this season, under some adverse conditions, has been very good, in my mind.

I don't know all 32 owners. Obviously Kraft has to be up there, but is he really the best? Awesome if true
Who is better and why are they better?
Me, I love busting Bobby K's ba**s here but with all his comic faults he's still the best owner. Considering that I have a very low opinion of NFL owners that's not a big accolade.

Every time a coach or front office person is rumored to leave, the world is coming to an end. And it NEVER happens. I believe Dante Scarnecchia is a legitimate HOF candidate. Yet, the offensive line this season, under some adverse conditions, has been very good, in my mind.
Agree with your first sentences but maybe Scar was SO good that his legacy is strong enough momentum for a couple seasons.
Patriot culture, absent a total future revolution, will always be value to team based good fiscal cap management. Talent misjudgement aside.
Draft mismanagement takes a few years to become obvious. This homer believes we could use some serious upgrade in draft assessment, particularly with WRs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes